Covid-19 Thread

adamsapple

12 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

It is clear that having socially distanced ourselves for a long time, our immune systems have not been exposed to many of the circulating diseases and hence we get them now.

Yes I’m sure this is part of it too. Although I did work through the entire pandemic so whatever was out there ( probably not as much as per the reasons you mentioned) I was most likely exposed to. 
Conversely, my husband has never been healthier! Maddening. 😄

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Exactly, what do you know? Not much it seems. I read a lot of GnR forums, so where does this ''spying'' nonsense come from? When Action said that I appear to have a negative aura around me, which was kinda funny to be honest, I couldn't help but think about all the negativity and insults towards this board and its posters he constantly expressed on other GnR forums. I thought it was quite ironic to see him of all people make such a comment. So asking him why he is here if he has such a problem with this forum, is a fair question. Very fair it seems, because he can't even seem to answer it. Maybe because he's a troll? I really don't know. If you bothered to read this forum, you would have known that Action has had ''issues'' with a lot of posters on here. Not just me. But good for you to stick up for him. Congratulations.

I see what you wrote, but what I read was 

‘Merry Christmas!’  
so  Merry Christmas to you too EvanG. 

1 minute ago, action said:

I want the truth!

You know how much shit you've talked and insults you have made towards this forum and moderators, and specifically SoulMonster, on another GnR forum.
But now you're going to pretend you haven't? I see.
I don't even really care, but when you accuse me of being negative, you can expect me asking you a simple question of why you're here if this place is so terrible. But you still haven't answered, and you're not going to. So we're done.

Just now, Whiskey Rose said:

I see what you wrote, but what I read was 

‘Merry Christmas!’  
so  Merry Christmas to you too EvanG. 

Yeah, dyslexia isn't easy. My cousin has it too. I'm sorry.

10 minutes ago, EvanG said:

You know how much shit you've talked and insults you have made towards this forum and moderators, and specifically SoulMonster, on another GnR forum.
But now you're going to pretend you haven't? I see.

Can you quote me on that? I bet you can't.

9 hours ago, EvanG said:

12 minutes ago, action said:

I could if that website was still around. Or maybe it is, but they changed something. I haven't been there in a while. You can PM me the link and I will give you your quotes. Unless you've checked your posthistory and deleted them all.

ps. I don't wish you a merry christmas because I don't believe a word you say and I think you're a fucking troll.

1 hour ago, EvanG said:

I could if that website was still around. Or maybe it is, but they changed something. I haven't been there in a while. You can PM me the link and I will give you your quotes. Unless you've checked your posthistory and deleted them all.

ps. I don't wish you a merry christmas because I don't believe a word you say and I think you're a fucking troll.

nah

6 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I'm shocked and appalled that nobody here other than me is good looking enough to automatically post this in response:

yep, that was the idea

When @EvanG asked me, "you want names"? for some reason jack nickolson's sarcastic voice immediately popped up, when in the movie he asks "what do you want to know next, my favorite color", and I just thought posting tom cruises's iconic phrase in response was hysterical

not the first time my humour goes over people's heads. I'm just boring I guess. Usually I just get blank looks from people when I tell a joke.

Edited by action
  • Wow 1

9 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Wow, whining about me where I can't respond? Pretty immature :lol:

you announced sometime in the past, you had put me on ignore. Good, fair ebough. But, curiously, since then you have "un-ignored" me.

why was that? :) did you miss me? You think I'm smart, don't you? To go out of your way, "unchecking" that ignore button deep in your profile settings. It's really something.

immature! don't make me laugh.

I'm not the one creating acounts to spy on other forums without posting on them, only to gather intel on a poster I can't stand. That's immature, and fucking creepy.

if he thinks that behaviour is ok, who the hell is he to judge me for whatever I do outside of this forum? None of his damn business.

I can go to whatever forum I like, and talk shit about whoever I want, just like those people are talking shit about me. So screw you, I dont have to justify myself.

Immature is also, calling people names, then block those people, then after a while unblock them. Likewise, those people are in no position to call me immature either.

43 minutes ago, action said:

you announced sometime in the past, you had put me on ignore. Good, fair ebough. But, curiously, since then you have "un-ignored" me.

why was that? :) did you miss me? You think I'm smart, don't you? To go out of your way, "unchecking" that ignore button deep in your profile settings. It's really something.

No, you are still on ignore. But when you post in this thread I find it worthwhile to respond because you spread some many inaccuracies and untruths about a very serious matter. Even if you won't be able to understand what I am saying, because you are not good at that, or if you just post to be contrary and to troll, it still makes sense to me to respond.

So you complained about me on another forum, did you? Awwww, someone was upset with me :lol: 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Where does this ''spying'' notion come from? It's not uncommon to read and/or post on more than one forum on the internet. There are plenty of MYGNR posters that also post on other GnR forums. 

it's also not uncommon for you to insult people. And I'm not the only one you regularily insult. You have issues with other posters on here. Time for some introspection, perhaps?

I repeat, I am under no obligation whatsoever to defend myself, against the likes of you.

Go on, throw whatever petty accusation you can find about me on here. I'm sure it makes you feel superior. Maybe you'll get other people on board. We're all rooting for your victory! :lol:

of course, I make mistakes. It's just hysterical that you should take the moral high ground, while you're the image of negativity on here yourself.

Edited by action

7 minutes ago, action said:

it's also not uncommon for you to insult people. And I'm not the only one you regularily insult. You have issues with other posters on here. Time for some introspection, perhaps?

I repeat, I am under no obligation whatsoever to defend myself, against the likes of you.

Go on, throw whatever petty accusation you can find about me on here. I'm sure it makes you feel superior. Maybe you'll get other people on board. We're all rooting for your victory! :lol:

of course, I make mistakes. It's just hysterical that you should take the moral high ground, while you're the image of negativity on here yourself.

For such a smart person, as you constantly call yourself, you seem to not comprehend a lot.
Did I say you're not allowed to post shit about this place on another forum? Did I say you're not allowed to insult posters from this forum on another forum? Not once.
If you get a kick out of that, which you clearly do with all the shit and insults you have made towards this place, then you should do that.  
But when you accuse me of being negative, can you blame me for calling you out on this? It's the pot calling the kettle black.
All I did was ask you a simple question, why you're here if you don't like this forum and a lot of the posters. And you still haven't answered.

Edited by EvanG

On 12/20/2022 at 9:47 PM, EvanG said:

I didn’t take your question seriously because it was coming from a man in his 40s who has spent so much time on another GnR forum talking shit about this forum, its posters and moderators, and now spends almost every day on this forum trying to convince people how smart he is. Honestly, if this place is so awful as you have pointed out so many times at that other forum, why are you posting here every day?

On 12/21/2022 at 8:22 AM, EvanG said:

Can you quote me on that? I bet you can't. I can be jealous of a lot of things, but some 40 something year old man child who spends so much time talking shit on a GnR fan forum about another fan forum? Uhm... no.

Funny how you always make such long posts, but when someone asks you a simple, straight forward question, you can never answer. Says a lot about you, I suppose.

Now go spend time with your wife and child and all your other grand achievements, you little troll.

On 12/21/2022 at 9:25 AM, EvanG said:

It's funny you think that a stranger on the internet would be jealous of you for being married.
You seem to be quite edgy now, I must have hit a nerve!
Besides all the moderators and SoulMonster you constantly bitch about on the gnfnr forum, are you going to talk shit about me too now?
I have to confess, I am a bit upset that you haven't mentioned me, seeing as I am such a jealous and spiteful human being according to you.

You follow people around other message boards, keeping track of what they post on there, to use in your slandering matches on here.

Am I the only one you follow? Do you follow other people that you frequently insult on here?

Is this the tip of the iceberg? 

I said it before, you creep me out. You're a genuine creep. People on here, beware!

Just now, action said:

You follow people around other message boards, keeping track of what they post on there, to use in your slandering matches on here.

Am I the only one you follow? Do you follow other people that you frequently insult on here?

Is this the tip of the iceberg? 

I said it before, you creep me out. You're a genuine creep. People on here, beware!

See. Again you don't answer. It's the most simple question someone can ask you, and you can't even answer. 
So you come up with lies, as you so often do. I don't follow anyone on other forums. I read other GnR forums, yes.
And yes, I have noticed all the negativity you spit out on there. And again, if you get a kick out of that, be my guest.
But when you accuse me of being negative, you can expect me to ask you why the fuck you're here because you are one of the most negative posters I know.

6 minutes ago, EvanG said:

See. Again you don't answer. It's the most simple question someone can ask you, and you can't even answer. 
So you come up with lies, as you so often do. I don't follow anyone on other forums. I read other GnR forums, yes.
And yes, I have noticed all the negativity you spit out on there. And again, if you get a kick out of that, be my guest.
But when you accuse me of being negative, you can expect me to ask you why the fuck you're here because you are one of the most negative posters I know.

why should I answer you? The less that's revealed to you, the better. I think that's pretty clear by now. I suggest other people do the same.

Why don't you spy some more? I'll make sure to warn my buddies they'll have to keep an eye out for a suspiciously looking dutch german :lol:

3 minutes ago, action said:

why should I answer you? The less that's revealed to you, the better. I think that's pretty clear by now. I suggest other people do the same.

Why don't you spy some more? I'll make sure to warn my buddies they'll have to keep an eye out for a suspiciously looking dutch german :lol:

Is this all you've got? Why don't you give it up already. I called you out for being two-faced and hypocritical, which you are, then you got embarrassed about it and immediately made a christmas thread with fake amends to save face, and now you're throwing a tantrum again. 

7 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Is this all you've got? Why don't you give it up already. I called you out for being two-faced and hypocritical, which you are, then you got embarrassed about it and immediately made a christmas thread with fake amends to save face, and now you're throwing a tantrum again. 

I've got more, but that would be derailing the thread even more. Back on topic, or else shut up

Just now, action said:

I've got more, but that would be derailing the thread even more. Back on topic, or else shut up

Let me get this straight. You calling me negative while you yourself have spent god knows how many posts insulting members on here and talking shit, isn't hypocritical? And when someone asks you why you're here if this place is so terrible, you come up with a lot of nonsense without answering the question. Interesting.

Just now, EvanG said:

Let me get this straight. You calling me negative while you yourself have spent god knows how many posts insulting members on here and talking shit, isn't hypocritical? And when someone asks you why you're here if this place is so terrible, you come up with a lot of nonsense without answering the question. Interesting.

back on topic, or else shut up