Covid-19 Thread

adamsapple

He doesn't seem to understand what the definition of spying is. I was reading other GnR forums before he was posting there. Then he became a member with the same username and avatar he has on here, thus all the negativity and badmouthing he does on there doesn't go unnoticed. In his delusional mind he thinks I keep a tab on him and follow him to other forums. Hilarious.

29 minutes ago, EvanG said:

He doesn't seem to understand what the definition of spying is. I was reading other GnR forums before he was posting there. Then he became a member with the same username and avatar he has on here, thus all the negativity and badmouthing he does on there doesn't go unnoticed. In his delusional mind he thinks I keep a tab on him and follow him to other forums. Hilarious.

I have never used this username anywhere else :lol: 

Edited by action

Yes, you have. How else would I know it's you?
But it's irrelevant anyway. Point is, you started posting on other GnR forums after I was already there and your behaviour on there didn't go unnoticed and that has nothing to do with ''spying''. Most of the time I didn't even read your posts because it's gibberish to me.

2 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Yes, you have. How else would I know it's you?
But it's irrelevant anyway. Point is, you started posting on other GnR forums after I was already there and your behaviour on there didn't go unnoticed and that has nothing to do with ''spying''. Most of the time I didn't even read your posts because it's gibberish to me.

You might have seen my avatar, but you are wrong on the username. It is my policy not use the same username on other places.

it was a long time ago. You must have mixed some things up.

I deny your accusations. You don't have proof. 

it's a pity that I am getting blamed in this discussion, since it's you who started the accusations without proof.

Oh well, the team has made their minds up, and a small hated poster like me does not stand a chance. This is the last thing I'll say on the matter.

9 minutes ago, action said:

You might have seen my avatar, but you are wrong on the username. It is my policy not use the same username on other places.

it's a pity that I am getting blamed in this discussion, since it's you who started the accusations without proof.

Oh well, the team has made their minds up, and a small hated poster like me does not stand a chance. This is the last thing I'll say on the matter.

Then I will stand corrected on the username. I suppose your writing style, avatar and obsession with MYGNR was enough indication that it was you. But it's a technicality, the point I made that I am not spying or following you around on the internet still stands.

Don't play the victim card now. As I've said many times, all I did was call you out on your comment about me being negative. You accusing me of that is quite hypocritical. Then you started this entire argument with strawmen and nonsense about me being jealous of you for being married (rich!) and me being obsessed with you and spying on you. You could have cut your losses and leave it at that but you kept it going.

Edited by EvanG
  • Like 1

Just now, EvanG said:

Then I will stand corrected on the username. I suppose your writing style, avatar and obsession with MYGNR was enough indication that it was you. But it's a technicality, the point I made that I am not spying or following you around on the internet still stands.

Don't play the victim card now. As I've said many times, all I did was call you our on your comment about me being negative. You accusing me of that is quite hypocritical. Then you started this entire argument with strawmen and nonsense about me being jealous of you for being married (rich!) and me being obsessed with you and spying on you. You could have cut your losses and leave it at that but you kept it going.

I maintain, that you have a negative aura around you. 

litterally the first thing ever, you said to me, was how I made you sick. I was merely talking about my family!

and when I hand out an olive branch, wishing you a merry christmas, you refuse! :lol:

How's that not negative? :lol:

13 minutes ago, action said:

I maintain, that you have a negative aura around you. 

litterally the first thing ever, you said to me, was how I made you sick. I was merely talking about my family!

and when I hand out an olive branch, wishing you a merry christmas, you refuse! :lol:

How's that not negative? :lol:

When did I say you're not allowed to think I am negative? I never said I am not negative. I often am! I honestly don't care what a stranger on the internet, especially, no offence, a wacko like you, thinks of me, so I wasn't offended in the slightest. But again, I thought it was funny coming from you because you are such a negative poster yourself, especially on the other forum, therefore I threw that back at you and then you got embarrassed or upset or whatever it was that made you make so many strawmen and talk so much nonsense.

I didn't accept your christmas greetings because immediately after you did that, you quoted me in this thread again to try and keep this silly argument going. So hypocritical again. You offer a half assed apology to me in one thread just to keep the argument going one minute later in this thread. But you don't get that, do you? So yeah, I didn't believe a word you said. I think you got embarrassed that I mentioned your behaviour on the other forums, so you quickly made a christmas thread and reached out to all those that you've had beef with in the past on here. Which are quite a few.

Edited by EvanG

6 minutes ago, EvanG said:

When did I say you're not allowed to think I am negative? I never said I am not negative. I often am! I honestly don't care what a stranger on the internet, especially, no offence, a wacko like you, thinks of me, so I wasn't offended in the slightest. But again, I thought it was funny coming from you because you are such a negative poster yourself, especially on the other forum, therefore I threw that back at you and then you got embarrassed or upset or whatever it was that made you make so many strawmen and talk so much nonsense.

I didn't accept your christmas greetings because immediately after you did that, you quoted me in this thread again to try and keep this silly argument going. So hypocritical again. You offer a half assed apology to me in one thread just to keep the argument going one minute later in this thread. But you don't get that, do you? So yeah, I didn't believe a word you said. I think you got embarrassed that I mentioned your behaviour on the other forums, so you quickly made a christmas thread and reached out to all those that you've had beef with in the past on here. Which are quite a few.

I didn't give you an apology, I wished you merry christmass. 

I'm mature enough that I can wish people a merry christmass even if we have differences. Not everything is black and white, like you smugly told me so many times in the past.

These last pages, you started this, you were ridiculing a post of mine about the bible, enacting your usual negative self.

I'm sorry you got the impression I gave you some kind of apology, because for the life me I don't know what to apologise for.

Edited by action

Just now, action said:

I didn't give you an apology, I wished you merry christmass. 

I'm mature enough that I can wish people a merry christmass even if we have differences. Not everything is black and white, like you smugly told me so many times in the past.

These last pages, you were ridiculing a post of mine about the bible, enacting your usual negative self.

I'm sorry you got the impression I gave you some kind of apology, because for the life me I don't know what to apologise for.

Fine, christmas wishes then and whatever else you said in there to make amends. It's still hyprocritical to do that and one minute later try to offend me again. I never ridiculed your use of the bible. Or are you talking about the Hans Teeuwen gif? That wasn't a reference to the bible at all. I never have, and never will, make fun of people for their beliefs.

Just now, EvanG said:

Fine, christmas wishes then and whatever else you said in there to make amends. It's still hyprocritical to do that and one minute later try to offend me again. I never ridiculed your use of the bible. Or are you talking about the Hans Teeuwen gif? That wasn't a reference to the bible at all. I never have, and never will, make fun of people for their beliefs.

amends? :lol:

• Haha 1

You should have watched the Hans Teeuwen bit that I used in the gif, maybe then you would have understood what I was referring to and you wouldn't have gotten so upset and we could have saved us this pointless conversation. 

Edited by EvanG

4 hours ago, action said:

so he's pulling his accusations out of thin air?

No. I mean stop accusing people of spying. It's not spying, it's reading posts you made publicly on another forum, no spying involved. If you don't like another poster then use the block feature, it's what it's there for.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

No. I mean stop accusing people of spying. It's not spying, it's reading posts you made publicly on another forum, no spying involved. If you don't like another poster then use the block feature, it's what it's there for.

so if someone publicly accuses me of doing bad stuff on other forums, without any proof, putting me in a bad light, what are you going to do about that, if I can't see those accusations?

1 hour ago, action said:

so if someone publicly accuses me of doing bad stuff on other forums, without any proof, putting me in a bad light, what are you going to do about that, if I can't see those accusations?

😁 Cut it out. It's a forum. No one cares. It's not as if this is about to go viral and affect you in any way.

So you didn't badmouth me on anther forum? Right now, right here, you are claiming you did not complain about me on another forum? 

3 hours ago, action said:

I'm mature enough

:lol:

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

So you didn't badmouth me on anther forum? Right now, right here, you are claiming you did not complain about me on another forum? 

no. I told them, you're a kind person who never insults anyone, never calls someone a moron for disagreeing with you, and that you're generally, a reasonable and balanced character

that's what I said.

7 minutes ago, action said:

no. I told them, you're a kind person who never insults anyone, never calls someone a moron for disagreeing with you, and that you're generally, a reasonable and balanced character

that's what I said.

There was not really an out for you there, was there? Either you had to admit to being an immature little guy who badmouths other people on other forums, or you would have to straight up lie about it.  

• Like 1

Just now, SoulMonster said:

There was not really an out for you there, was there? Either you had to admit to being an immature little guy who badmouths other people on other forums, or you would have to straight up lie about it.  

whatever. don't need to take lessons from you. You got your own faults. When you can hold a discussion without telling people they're a moron, ask me again.

https://www.badapplesforum.com/index.php?/topic/53-find-our-lost-brothers/&do=findComment&comment=1224

https://www.badapplesforum.com/index.php?/topic/71-should-we-have-a-bolo-list/&do=findComment&comment=1974

https://www.badapplesforum.com/index.php?/topic/121-world-war-three-lounge/&do=findComment&comment=4959

these ones?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, action said:

@SoulMonster, I have receipts of a message you posted to me, on 3/3/2020

we both know what you wrote to me.

would you consider that a mature act, from yourself?

what is your standard, when it comes to judging other people?

Is this the post I sent you where I genuinely asked if you were mentally impaired because I realized that during our conversations I had perhaps wrongly treated you like an normal adult without taking into consideration that you might just be an imbecile and hence I should treat you more like a child and not expect much of you?

Edited by SoulMonster