Jump to content

Slash - Live From Studios 60 (Full New Album Live Performance)


Recommended Posts

  • StrangerInThisTown changed the title to Slash - Live From Studios 60 (Full New Album Live Performance)
Just now, MaskingApathy said:

I think some of these they played several times for video purposes, in Whatever Gets You By there was a part where what Fitzy is playing and what we're hearing isn't the same.

Or the solution is simpler, video editor f*cked up :p  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The mix is so much better! Really enjoying what I'm hearing so far. 

This makes me wonder why they dropped the ball with the mix in the album. They probably should have just released a higher quality version of the livestream audio as the album instead. 

3 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I think some of these they played several times for video purposes, in Whatever Gets You By there was a part where what Fitzy is playing and what we're hearing isn't the same.

Yeah. Seems to be the case. I noticed Slash's hands magically change positions on the fretboard between consecutive cuts. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here we fucking go the moment I've been waiting for - April Fool not only sounds way better, it also has a better outro solo than on the album! Fucking hell. Favourite SMKC song.

The mix makes Call Off The Dogs sound way more ferocious aswell, that will also be the definite version for me.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Here we fucking go the moment I've been waiting for - April Fool not only sounds way better, it also has a better outro solo than on the album! Fucking hell.

Dude! What if what we hear is music from album and what actually is on album was supposed to be Live at 60? xD If so Dave Cobb did great job! haha

Edited by Ralphelmo
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

now how good will Fall Back to the Earth be

Much better than the album version! 

Some of the intricate guitar work that was hidden in the album mix really shines here. 

Edited by 22frets
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I need to process this more, but what I just heard sounds like a step up from LTD, so many good songs. (I haven't listened to the album yet, I was waiting to hear it this way). Especially Whatever Gets You By struck a chord with me, fuck that was like a long lost 1995 It's Five O Clock Somewhere song.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I need to process this more, but what I just heard sounds like a step up from LTD, so many good songs. (I haven't listened to the album yet, I was waiting to hear it this way). Especially Whatever Gets You By struck a chord with me, fuck that was like a long lost 1995 It's Five O Clock Somewhere song.

Exactly what I thought when I first heard it as well. Straight up early Snakepit Era. 

  • ABSUЯD 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...