Slash - Live From Studios 60 (Full New Album Live Performance)

• StrangerInThisTown changed the title to Slash - Live From Studios 60 (Full New Album Live Performance)

The mix is so much better! Really enjoying what I'm hearing so far. 

This makes me wonder why they dropped the ball with the mix in the album. They probably should have just released a higher quality version of the livestream audio as the album instead. 

3 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I think some of these they played several times for video purposes, in Whatever Gets You By there was a part where what Fitzy is playing and what we're hearing isn't the same.

Yeah. Seems to be the case. I noticed Slash's hands magically change positions on the fretboard between consecutive cuts. 

• Like 1

Here we fucking go the moment I've been waiting for - April Fool not only sounds way better, it also has a better outro solo than on the album! Fucking hell. Favourite SMKC song.

The mix makes Call Off The Dogs sound way more ferocious aswell, that will also be the definite version for me.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Here we fucking go the moment I've been waiting for - April Fool not only sounds way better, it also has a better outro solo than on the album! Fucking hell.

Dude! What if what we hear is music from album and what actually is on album was supposed to be Live at 60? xD If so Dave Cobb did great job! haha

Edited by Ralphelmo
  • Haha 1

I need to process this more, but what I just heard sounds like a step up from LTD, so many good songs. (I haven't listened to the album yet, I was waiting to hear it this way). Especially Whatever Gets You By struck a chord with me, fuck that was like a long lost 1995 It's Five O Clock Somewhere song.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I need to process this more, but what I just heard sounds like a step up from LTD, so many good songs. (I haven't listened to the album yet, I was waiting to hear it this way). Especially Whatever Gets You By struck a chord with me, fuck that was like a long lost 1995 It's Five O Clock Somewhere song.

Exactly what I thought when I first heard it as well. Straight up early Snakepit Era. 

• ABSUЯD 1