11. Rocket Queen
12. You Could Be Mine
13. Shadow Of Your Love
14. Attitude
15. Absurd
16. Hard Skool
17. Civil War (with Machine Gun outro)
18. Sorry
Slash Guitar Solo (Albert King's Born Under A Bad Sign jam)
19. Sweet Child O' Mine
20. November Rain
21. Wichita Lineman
22. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
23. Nightrain
Encore:
24. Coma
The Beatles' Blackbird intro
25. Patience
26. Don't Cry
27. Paradise City

Notes: The power goes out just when the band is starting Civil War, and the audience can’t hear the band. They were going to play Knockin' On Heaven's Door acoustically and have the crowd sing along with them. But just before starting it, power is restored and the band plays Civil War as planned.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Notes: The power goes out just when the band is starting Civil War, and the audience can’t hear the band. They were going to play Knockin' On Heaven's Door acoustically and have the crowd sing along with them. But just before starting it, power is restored and the band plays Civil War as planned.

Man that would have been cool to see

6 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

It is kind of a shock to me because these crowds are super excited to see GNR, way more than North American crowds. I would assume even the casual GNR fans would be streaming, posting to setlist.fm, and especially documenting the soundchecks but doesn’t seem to be the case. 

Me too, thought we'd get more streams.  Guess were are going back to our old school.  :lol:  The band has landed in Guadalajara.  Hear the whistle but I can't go.....  Going to be singing Steely Dan, My Old School until they leave.  

Cool that they're releasing Ritz 91 since it's not only a great show but has a very unusual setlist with Mr Brownstone not being the second song, PC being early in the set and Jungle being the closer.

BTW seeing how he sings fast-paced tunes like Shadow & Reckless Life pretty decently nowadays imo (angry Mickey I call it) I think Axl could do a decent job if they played Perfect Crime now. The angry Mickey sounds better than the normal Mickey.

Edited by El Guapo
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Cool that they're releasing Ritz 91 since it's not only a great show but has a very unusual setlist with Mr Brownstone not being the second song, PC being early in the set and Jungle being the closer.

BTW seeing how he sings fast-paced tunes like Shadow & Reckless Life pretty decently nowadays imo (angry Mickey I call it) I think Axl could do a decent job if they played Perfect Crime now. The angry Mickey sounds better than the normal Mickey.

angry Mickey, haha! Love it!

54 minutes ago, sakuL_ said:

angry Mickey, haha! Love it!

Not as much as this guy:

On 10/16/2022 at 2:17 AM, North Korean Democracy said:

Cool that they're releasing Ritz 91 since it's not only a great show but has a very unusual setlist with Mr Brownstone not being the second song, PC being early in the set and Jungle being the closer.

BTW seeing how he sings fast-paced tunes like Shadow & Reckless Life pretty decently nowadays imo (angry Mickey I call it) I think Axl could do a decent job if they played Perfect Crime now. The angry Mickey sounds better than the normal Mickey.

Cool that they're releasing Ritz 91 since it's not only a great show but has a very unusual setlist with Mr Brownstone not being the second song, PC being early in the set and Jungle being the closer.

BTW seeing how he sings fast-paced tunes like Shadow & Reckless Life pretty decently nowadays imo (angry Mickey I call it) I think Axl could do a decent job if they played Perfect Crime now. The angry Mickey sounds better than the normal Mickey.

I was in attendance and so was Tyler from this forum. Funny to soot a forum guy in the middle of the jungle. There were stray dogs walking around the venue. A whole crowd of people rushed the VIP section and security was not anticipated it at all. Traffic was a nightmare and getting an uber out was a new nightmare.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, El Guapo said:

angry mickey....LOL

11 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Oh! Here too....?  :lol:

• Haha 1

On 10/16/2022 at 7:13 PM, Georgina Arriaga said:

Forgot to add..the place was open. Not an stadium, It was like a park where Yucatán people do their fairs with mariachi and everything, the mexicans were nowhere like argentinians but they truly enjoyed the concert.

A Little note: Fernando pass in front of me and I shouted him grifter...he didn't hear me.

Love your profile pic!  Thats my buddy @tombobnyc work!

• Thanks 1