why West Arkeen didn t form official part of gnr?

4 hours ago, EvanG said:

Wow... you take this very seriously! Are you like 165 cm tall and you can't accept that in some countries even 190 isn't considered to be tall and that makes you feel bad about your own height?

You've got one thing right: I am 165 cm :lol:

And no, I don't feel bad about it. My fiancee is taller than me, and so are most of my friends. I guess that just like being tall, you get used to being short lol

Now back to our discussion!

21 percent of men taller than 190 cm

"In 2020, more than 1 in 5 young men were at least 190 cm tall, 7 percent were at least 195 cm tall."

Edited by izzyjim

18 hours ago, EvanG said:

No, it's 190 cm, or maybe 190.5 if you want to be completely accurate
But I never disagreed about it not being tall in other countries, I even said so several times already.
But now people are trying to argue with me that they know better about what the majority in my country considers tall or not, and that's pretty weird!

It's also tall in your country. Just because many people are that height, with some taller, doesn't magically make it not tall.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, EvanG said:

This website is hilarious, these people are obsessed with celebrity heights.
According to them Slash is 5'9.

https://www.celebheights.com/s/-Slash-451.html

This has nothing to do with me. Even if I was 170 cm I would still say that 190 cm isn't that tall here. It would be tall compared to me obviously, but not to the average male here. 

i am 1,75 cm i can t join gnr ?:no:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Rovim said:

sir, please try to keep up. We're now talking about burning churches and measuring our penises by slapping them on the table. 

Is it an European thing that I don't understand, measuring churches and burning your genitalia ? :huh:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

It's also tall in your country.

It's not. I know it's tall in Austria, I've lived there for a little while. You guys are quite short. Sucks, huh?

57 minutes ago, izzyjim said:

You've got one thing right: I am 165 cm :lol:

And no, I don't feel bad about it. My fiancee is taller than me, and so are most of my friends. I guess that just like being tall, you get used to being short lol

Now back to our discussion!

21 percent of men taller than 190 cm

"In 2020, more than 1 in 5 young men were at least 190 cm tall, 7 percent were at least 195 cm tall."

Look shorty, I find these surveys odd. I just checked a couple of them online and they all say something else. One says 186 is the average height, another one says 184, one even says 182, which I find even more questionable. So I really don't know. I'm sure it's below 190 cm, though. I never disagreed, but that's not what it's about, but you guys fail to understand that.

Let me say this one time and one time only. I don't disagree that I am above average height. That's a fact. But I don't think merely a few cms above average height makes you fall into the ''tall'' category. But either way, I am not talking about statistics but about how it's perceived. 

I am almost never called a ''tall guy'' in my country, but I am called that often abroad. Why do you think that is? Maybe because people here are used to people with my height (and taller) and the norm of what is considered tall is different than it is in other countries. Seriously, I've already explained this.

9 minutes ago, Rovim said:

sir, please try to keep up. We're now talking about burning churches and measuring our penises by slapping them on the table. 

I never mentioned slapping them. You've got a dirty mind...

9 minutes ago, EvanG said:

It's not. I know it's tall in Austria, I've lived there for a little while. You guys are quite short. Sucks, huh?

Tall is tall. Period. Doesn't matter if many or few people are tall. And I've been in the Netherlands several times. And really, I didn't notice much difference. So really, screw the stats.

Just now, PatrickS77 said:

Tall is tall. Period. Doesn't matter if many or few people are tall. And I've been in the Netherlands several times. And really, I didn't notice much difference. So really, screw the stats.

Well, I think you're completely wrong and I will leave it at that.

34 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Let me say this one time and one time only. I don't disagree that I am above average height. That's a fact.

Oh no, that's not a fact, so far it is just a claim, and a dubious one at that. You have already served us plenty of personal anecdotes about how your height does not stick out (or up) indicating that you are of average height, i.e 184 cm (or only 182 cm if we are to trust the new data that came up)! I am starting to think your penis might not be bigger than average, too.

By the way, I am currently in your neck of the woods, and I use that very figuratively considering of course that there are no woods here in Netherlands. And looking around me, from where I am sitting, people seem to be abut my height, again suggesting the average here is closer to 184 cm!

Edited by SoulMonster

Just now, SoulMonster said:

Oh no, that's not a fact, so far it is just a claim, and a dubious one at that. You have already served us plenty of personal anecdotes about how your height does not stick out (or up) indicating that you are of average height, i.e 186 cm! I am starting to think your penis might not be bigger than average, too.

By the way, I am currently in your neck of the woods, and I use that very figuratively considering of course that there are no woods here in Netherlands.

Fair enough, I can't know for sure because every survey says something else, but I wouldn't be surprised if the factual average height of males in the Netherlands in 2022 is below 190cm. We do have very short people after all who drag the average down.

You don't seem to understand the difference between statistics and how something is perceived, and that is all I am talking about. And you can't know, none of you can, because you don't live here.

Don't start this shit about us not having woods again. You've done this before and I've already corrected you on that.

(as for my penis, check your pm)

1 minute ago, EvanG said:

Fair enough, I can't know for sure because every survey says something else, but I wouldn't be surprised if the factual average height of males in the Netherlands in 2022 is below 190cm. We do have very short people after all who drag the average down.

You don't seem to understand the difference between statistics and how something is perceived, and that is all I am talking about. And you can't know, none of you can, because you don't live here.

Don't start this shit about us not having woods again. You've done this before and I've already corrected you on that.

(as for my penis, check your pm)

Of course you wouldn't be surprised if the average height is less than 190cm, all evidence suggests it is - I mean, at least 3 people here have googled it by now.

I wasn't talking about your grandiose feeling about your stature, but objectively whether you are "tall" or not in your country, and if your claim that you are 190cm is true (it probably isn't) then you are about 6cm taller than the average and hence "tall".

This land is fucking flat and I can only see some trees and crops here and there in the distance. I guess this is about perception again, just like you perceive yourself to not be tall (yet claim to be 190cm) your perceive a bunch of manicured trees to be a forest.

(I tried to download the dickpic but the attachment size exceeded the limit, try again when flaccid)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Of course you wouldn't be surprised if the average height is less than 190cm, all evidence suggests it is - I mean, at least 3 people here have googled it by now.

I wasn't talking about your grandiose feeling about your stature, but objectively whether you are "tall" or not in your country, and if your claim that you are 190cm is true (it probably isn't) then you are about 6cm taller than the average and hence "tall".

This land is fucking flat and I can only see some trees and crops here and there in the distance. I guess this is about perception again, just like you perceive yourself to not be tall (yet claim to be 190cm) your perceive a bunch of manicured trees to be a forest.

(I tried to download the dickpic but the attachment size exceeded the limit, try again when flaccid)

And I never claimed 190 cm is the average height. I am claiming that a lot of people here don't perceive 190 cm as tall, even if it's above the average height. That is because this height, and taller, is a lot more common than it is in most other countries. I really don't know how else to explain this to you.

And obviously I would never send you anything personal. I mean, you're the guy on here who calls universities to check up on posters, right? I've been hearing that story too many times already.

ps, I live in a rural area with a lot of woods, so that's pretty fucking weird...

Edited by EvanG
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EvanG said:

And I never claimed 190 cm is the average height. I am claiming that a lot of people here don't perceive 190 cm as tall, even if it's above the average height. That is because this height, and taller, is a lot more common than it is in most other countries. I really don't know how else to explain this to you.

And obviously I would never send you anything personal. I mean, you're the guy on here who calls universities to check up on posters, right? I've been hearing that story too many times already.

ps, I live in a rural area with a lot of woods, so that's pretty fucking weird...

Maybe you are really quite small and shrubs and bushes look like huge trees to you?

Btw, I just moved into another seat here at Schiphol Airport and still only tarmac and buildings to see. 

I think you should post a photo of you posing next to a tree in that forest of yours... with a large ruler...and your dick out.... and a smaller ruler.

Phew, I am glad you revealed the joke, I was afraid guys here would really think I had solicited you to send me dickpicks,...for reals, and that we weren't just bantering. 

Just now, SoulMonster said:

Maybe you are really quite small and shrubs and bushes look like huge trees to you?

Btw, I just moved into another seat here at Schiphol Airport and still only tarmac and buildings to see. 

I think you should post a photo of you posing next to a tree in that forest of yours... with a large ruler...and your dick out.... and a smaller ruler.

Phew, I am glad you revealed the joke, I was afraid guys here would really think I had solicited you to send me dickpicks,...for reals, and that we weren't just bantering. 

Maybe I am quite small. Maybe I'm not. It's not relevant regarding what I said because it's not about me. I've told you this, I think, three times already.

btw, do you want information about my university too? You can call them to try and find information. Or was it just for DieselDaisy that you practised your doxxing skills?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Maybe I am quite small. Maybe I'm not. It's not relevant regarding what I said because it's not about me. I've told you this, I think, three times already.

btw, do you want information about my university too? You can call them to try and find information. Or was it just for DieselDaisy that you practised your doxxing skills?

Hey, let's be serious for a second, could it be that you measured your hair? Like you had a mohawk or something and measured from the top? 

I don't need to doxx you, just stand up and I will spot you, given your majestic height and the fact that there won't be any trees infront of you. Just let me know what direction to look first :lol:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Hey, let's be serious for a second, could it be that you measured your hair? Like you had a mohawk or something and measured from the top? 

I don't need to doxx you, just stand up and I will spot you, given your majestic height and the fact that there won't be any trees infront of you. Just let me know what direction to look first :lol:

Fuck, you're good. I measured the mohawk. I'm really 140 but I've got the tallest mohawk ever, so that counts for something, right? At least I look cool.

So... you don't want to dox me? I feel rejected... I know you had a serious hard-on for DieselDaisy, but I figured you'd at least want to find some information about me online like you did when you were trying to dox him (and didn't succeed). Ah, I'm disappointed!

Edited by EvanG

On 7/27/2022 at 11:07 PM, rocknroll41 said:

Back when I was a delusional teenager I thought I could “make it” in music. Then one day my self-awareness kicked in and I realized I was too “short and fat” for the part (even though I’m skinnier than the average American and around the same height as Axl).

Its a bummer, but self-awareness is also a beautiful thing. I’m comfortable in my own skin, at this point.

This kinda shit is just a part of life for some people. I would like to think Arkeen eventually understood that. Or maybe he died too early. I don’t know.

To be fair, there are musicians who are short and fat. It's all about how you play your strengths. Short and fat wouldn't have worked in Guns N' Roses in the 80's, but as a folk rock or metal musician that kind of look wouldn't have been out of place.

And besides, if you have the desire to do music, you will do music regardless. As a kid most of us want to be musicians, but as adults we usually want to make music. Which is a huge difference. And that desire is more valuable than money, fame etc. I always like to say "if you make it, you've made it".

But I digress big time. 

Edited by jekylhyde
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Fuck, you're good. I measured the mohawk. I'm really 140 but I've got the tallest mohawk ever, so that counts for something, right? At least I look cool.

So... you don't want to dox me? I feel rejected... I know you had a serious hard-on for DieselDaisy, but I figured you'd at least want to find some information about me online like you did when you were trying to dox him (and didn't succeed). Ah, I'm disappointed!

140 only!? Haha, I knew it! But then, on a good day, your morning wood (and that would be the only wood you will see that day) probably adds a few cm to this if it is erect enough, right?