why West Arkeen didn t form official part of gnr?

5 minutes ago, Legendador said:

"His girlfriend told me" is such a "my uncle's cousin's friend said"! He's not being on GNR because of his looks is sooooooooooooooo out of place.

They just didn't need a third guitar player.

Correct. NuGn'R started as a two guitar player band as well. They only became a three guitar band when Robin came back (2000) and when Bumble joined (2006).

• Thanks 2

On 8/1/2022 at 2:44 AM, EvanG said:

6'3 is 190 cm to be precise.
I'm from one of the tallest nations in the world. (if not the tallest nation)
I realize in most other countries 6'3 is considered tall, but here it's just not. I can't help that. This is a stupid discussion because you guys don't live in my county, so you wouldn't know.

The Netherlands is the tallest country in the world with an average male height of 183.78cm.

6 hours ago, DK6 said:

The Netherlands is the tallest country in the world with an average male height of 183.78cm.

22 minutes ago, EvanG said:

We've been over this for about 6 pages, what's your point?

Tough to pick up from my cryptic message but my point was that the average male height in The Netherlands is 183.78cm.

Edited by DK6
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, DK6 said:

Tough to pick up from my cryptic message but my point was that the average male height in The Netherlands is 183.78cm.

Yeah, I've already explained that every study gives a different average.
So I really don't know, and I am impressed that you do.
But I don't really care either because my entire argument has been about what is considered to be tall by a lot of people in my country, not about the stats of what is average and what not, because that's not the same.

Edited by EvanG

1 hour ago, EvanG said:

Yeah, I've already explained that every study gives a different average.
So I really don't know, and I am impressed that you do.
But I don't really care either because my entire argument has been about what is considered to be tall by a lot of people in my country, not about the stats of what is average and what not, because that's not the same.

Isn't it strange that you guys have evolved to be so tall when there is no trees you need to look over? :lol: Nah, just kidding, buddy, I am not starting all over again.

On topic: Bad Obsession was inspired by Arkeen's drug problems. Thanks @Blackstar!

13 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Isn't it strange that you guys have evolved to be so tall when there is no trees you need to look over? :lol: Nah, just kidding, buddy, I am not starting all over again.

On topic: Bad Obsession was inspired by Arkeen's drug problems. Thanks @Blackstar!

THANKS!!!!

"Axl liked writing songs with West. He liked kicking it while West played guitar.

Steven's biography"

One year before we wrote Mr. Brownstone – actually right after our friend West Arkeen went over to get high, walked out the door, fell onto the grass, woke up in an ambulance, got out of the hospital and called up Izzy, got high again, and wrote how fucked up that could be. This is a little number called “Bad Obsession” that will be on Use Your Illusion I. 

Axl-

so i guess arken wasn t part of guns bc his drugs problems not bc he was fat and short 

and also this is blowing my mind:

"In late 1988, when asked who his favorite musicians are, Axl answered "David Lank and West Arkeen" [Superstar Facts & Pix, No. 16, 1988].

Axl would also plan to play in a side-band with Arkeen and Duff called "Smith & Wesson":"

Edited by darkside259
  • Like 1

On 8/3/2022 at 4:34 AM, SoulMonster said:

Here's what I have got on West Arkeen so far:

WEST ARKEEN

MAY 30, 1997 WEST ARKEEN DIES

wow I didn't realize he wrote a couple of songs for vrother cane.  I liked that band. 

it's a shame West couldn't get sober.  ill be he could have solved a lot of (creative)  problems for GNR after Izzy left.  

16 hours ago, Chester 524 said:

wow I didn't realize he wrote a couple of songs for vrother cane.  I liked that band. 

it's a shame West couldn't get sober.  ill be he could have solved a lot of (creative)  problems for GNR after Izzy left.  

I also spoke to Damon Johnson about Brother Cane with West

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...