Here today gone to hell

On 8/10/2022 at 10:33 AM, Rovim said:

it means that Bumble mocked this person for having thin arms. Even a guy like Bumble, who seems to be super humble and aware, was probably resentful of the fact that this person exploited his position at the expense of the fans in order to get close to the band. Was it cool imo? no, but I can tell you I would have fully soldout just like the gone to hell person. Everyone can become dildos at the drop of a hat, if the reward is enticing enough I suppose lol

What exactly did Jarmo do to get in with the band and sell out us others?

The guy would censor anything. And his shtick gets so old so quickly – under any post that might not be 100% celebrative and pro-GNR/pro-Axl (especially before the reunion), he’d write the same shit a la the band doesn’t owe you anything, some people always complain etc. etc., I saw this like a thousand times during the very few months I was visiting the place. And what’s even worse, they (him and his minions) pretend that it’s just an independent fan site. My ass. Plus leaks were non-existent, you couldn't even talk about it. 

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 1

I left that forum what feels like over decade ago because a mod deleted a positive comment of mine about Slash. If only Slash was interested enough to know who that guy is and how he took every opportunity to downplay his importance to GNR.

Anyway, don’t have to be bitter about it. Here Today Gone To Hell by name, Here Today Gone To Hell by nature.

38 minutes ago, jamillos said:

The guy would censor anything. And his shtick gets so old so quickly – under any post that might not be 100% celebrative and pro-GNR/pro-Axl (especially before the reunion), he’d write the same shit a la the band doesn’t owe you anything, some people always complain etc. etc., I saw this like a thousand times during the very few months I was visiting the place. And what’s even worse, they (him and his minions) pretend that it’s just an independent fan site. My ass. Plus leaks were non-existent, you couldn't even talk about it. 

I am not a regular over there and never has been, but I don't agree with the claim that posts had to be 100% celebrative otherwise they would be censored. I have seen lots of heated discussions over there with people being negative towards the band. Jarmo allowed it. He might be forever positive and avoid all criticisms, but he allowed dissenting opinions. Sure, he might delete posts and ban users for less than here, but the idea that only one thought is accepted over there, doesn't rhyme with what I have seen.

14 hours ago, JimiRose said:

What exactly did Jarmo do to get in with the band and sell out us others?

How were we sold out?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I am not a regular over there and never has been, but I don't agree with the claim that posts had to be 100% celebrative otherwise they would be censored. I have seen lots of heated discussions over there with people being negative towards the band. Jarmo allowed it. He might be forever positive and avoid all criticisms, but he allowed dissenting opinions. Sure, he might delete posts and ban users for less than here, but the idea that only one thought is accepted over there, doesn't rhyme with what I have seen.

How were we sold out?

Yeah how were we sold out? What's the story

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

How were we sold out?

Well I didn't mean literally each and every negative thing would be deleted, of course. But in general anything more serious is always frowned-upon, and the environment is quite toxic because of this. You feel as you're typing that certain people won't like what you're about to say, and if it gets heated, this guy will jump out of nowhere with his never-ending "some people are never satisfied, the band doesn't owe you anything, perhaps you should listen to sth else etc.". It was really annoying, and generally that joke of a free forum sucks, that's all. 

• Like 1

On 9/22/2022 at 4:39 PM, Stay.Of.Execution said:

He seems to have gotten a hot wife out of this gig too. Obviously he would've never landed her in a million years if he was the average ugly joe he was before the GNR thing 

We all want the same thing, it's just that very few of us realize how to achieve it before our death beds. That guy is like most: building up riches on earth in a never-ending quest to feel important and loved. But he'll figure it out like everyone does. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.

On 8/9/2022 at 4:37 PM, Rovim said:

he did the math, soldout, and got his reward. Kinda disgusting, but understandable. As a fan he got to travel with Gn'R for selling out. I remember in one of the clips Bumble posted years ago from the tour, he mocked him to his face and it was obvious he really didn't like him. ( singing "frosty lucky charms, magically thinlicious" to the camera while recording the clip)

I would have done the same! :D