2023 WORLD TOUR

22 hours ago, Trin9498 said:

Make it so that everyone can’t predict the next song and that would be a good first step….even if they played the same songs. Just play them in a different order every night. That’s doable….especially with no pyro etc

The fact they got rid of all the pyro for the last tour, basically playing a club show in stadiums, and still kept almost identical setlists and order is indefensible. Sucks ass. Bring back the pyro you cheap Fk'ers!

Edited by JimiRose
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Yeah but why? 

What do you mean why? Why not?

They're not gonna wait a week after the teaser, plus i've been told by someone that the announcement is coming today. And one show has already been announced, so. And also that original source from reddit mentioned tuesday. It's coming!

Edited by Stay.Of.Execution
  • Like 1

Just now, Stay.Of.Execution said:

What do you mean why? Why not?

They're not gonna wait a week after the teaser, plus i've been told by someone that the announcement is coming today. And one show has already been announced, so. It's coming!

Sure but since there's this general Tuesday belief, I just wanted to remember again what the source of this was. Someone's Twitter? 
Or are we just Adventists of the February Tuesday now? 

25 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Sure but since there's this general Tuesday belief, I just wanted to remember again what the source of this was. Someone's Twitter? 
Or are we just Adventists of the February Tuesday now? 

Look at the link for St. Louis I posted above - Membership presales start tomorrow. Announcement has to be made today

1 minute ago, JoshGnR said:

Look at the link for St. Louis I posted above - Membership presales start tomorrow. Announcement has to be made today

Ok, at least something, but this Tuesday thing is older - i.e. there had to be something else, which I simply forgot. Didn't know it would be such a problem to link a source tbh!