10/16/23 - Vancouver, BC - BC Place Stadium

downzy

On 10/15/2023 at 7:02 PM, The Dissident said:

Opted for a ticket in the side stands. Just checked my ticket from 2017, same section, but I'm higher up and considerably less money spent. 

What did you think of the sound? I thought AIC sounded good but the mix for GNR was a bit inconsistent. Overall it was better than the 2017 show though.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

With only 1 song off CD last night, is that the least they’ve played from that album this leg? 

I'm surprised they only played one CD song. :( I guess some consider Absurd, Perhaps, and Hard Skool CD as they are from those sessions, but still...

Chinese Democracy and This I Love are some of my favorite songs NITL plays from CD, Sorry too. Better is a great song, but not live IMO. 

8 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

What did you think of the sound? I thought AIC sounded good but the mix for GNR was a bit inconsistent. Overall it was better than the 2017 show though.

AIC was great sound wise. GNR was rocky to start, I couldn't hear guitar for the most part for ISE except the solo, Bad Obsession and CD it got better by the time hard skool happened it was fine for the rest of the show overall for me. 

Personally, it was a great show I agree with your statement that Axl tried hard, and I think he was better on November Rain than 2017, I really enjoyed the 3 new singles, and all in all despite Axl's voice being aged, I think it was a great show. I wish it was at Rogers, and that they had played another song or two seeing as curfew was 20 minutes after shows end. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...