10/16/23 - Vancouver, BC - BC Place Stadium

downzy

8 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I'm in A7, before I bought them they were $375

Yea right at the front entrance. Bought a shirt and litho a while ago. 

If you see a guy with long hair and a long beard in your vicinity it’s likely me! 

Alice are on about 6:30pm or so I’m guessing? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, InternetComic said:

I picked up a shirt outside the stadium about half an hour ago; they were all out of the deadpool lithographs. I was told they would have more inside once the stadium opens.

After a bunch of us waited a while for the lithos to come out, it turned out they had 30 in the box for the outside merch tent. First guy in line bought 10, next guy bought 5, a couple bought two a piece. After I bought my solo litho, they limited it to one a piece.

2 hours ago, Solidius said:

After a bunch of us waited a while for the lithos to come out, it turned out they had 30 in the box for the outside merch tent. First guy in line bought 10, next guy bought 5, a couple bought two a piece. After I bought my solo litho, they limited it to one a piece.

They should limit it to one a person 

• Like 1

I know for us the setlist is repetitive, but each show the majority of fans in attendance are getting the same surprise as we first did in Abu Dhabi, just crazy to think how we are getting PTU, Bad Obsession, Reckless Life, Hardskool, Perhaps, Anything Goes, and Down on the Farm consistently at nearly every show this tour (aside from perhaps prior to release). Street of Dreams, Prostitute, Locomotive, There Was a Time showing up occasionally as well, honestly this is probably my favorite tour setlist-wise in the history of GNR.