07/08/23 - Rome, IT - Circo Massimo

downzy

I havent heard slash til yet, but earlier today i worked his live version of prostitute solo into the studio track and added more dizzy to it. sounds pretty good. Think he leans a bit too heavy on shredding the CD tunes instead of following the actual solos but on prossy it kind of works

2 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

It says "guns n roses band member" now.

What a lot of people fail to realize is every band is a business.  When someone leaves and they bring in a new member very rarely do they get ownership of the band. Usually they just become a member.

Melissa, Richard, Dizzy and Frank are all members of GnR but none of them have ownership in the band.  I'm not actually sure how it works with Slash and Duff if they retained ownership or if Axl is the sole owner or the Guns n Roses property.  

At any rate I'm sure there the other guys don't care if they are on the merch or not. Melissa and Frank aren't stupid. They know that people come to see A/S/D.  They are still apart of the band, and make a lot of money.  If anyone was unhappy they would probably leave.  If you follow Richard Melissa or Frank you would know that they all seem very happy to be apart of the GnR world. And all of them are well respected by their band mates.m

And clearly Dizzy is too.

She just isn't,  neither is dizzy ...GNR are the main 3 

12 minutes ago, body said:

Best from slash, but still awful. 

Can't hold a candle to Ashba on that ...and that is a statement 

3 minutes ago, DSTK said:

She just isn't,  neither is dizzy ...GNR are the main 3 

Can't hold a candle to Ashba on that ...and that is a statement 

he gets stick and some of it rightly so, but his TIL solo was at least faithful to the studio version within his capabilities. people can say what they want about him and i have but the guy put the work in to be fair.

Why the fuck does Axl dedicate songs to Berlusconi? (He just dedicated KOHD to him and mentioned that it's the second dedication of the night). Does he know anything about him, e.g. that he was the equivalent of Trump in Italy (and probably one of Trump's role models)?

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Wow 3

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Why the fuck does Axl dedicate songs to Berlusconi? (He just dedicated KOHD to him and mentioned that it's the second dedication of the night). Does he know anything about him, e.g. that he was the equivalent of Trump in Italy (and probably one of Trump's role models)?

what was the first dedication?

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

e.g. that he was the equivalent of Trump in Italy (and probably one of Trump's role models)?

Axl is probably the last person to take seriously from a political standpoint, he more or less revealed he's a living example of why there's an electoral college in the US on Jimmy Kimmel.

At least he wasn't the Biden equivalent. 

9 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

what was the first dedication?

I don't know, I wasn't watching the stream. I just clicked the latest link and heard him say that he would dedicate one more song to him.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

Is he falling more without the fugly boots?? He's gonna bring them back :thumbsdown:

Well he didn't really run for 2 years....losing some weight, back running....falling more. Time they did a new VR cover...as should always of been..."Fall to Pieces" anyone?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I really hope it was a sarcastic dedication. berlusconi was disgusting and started the populist ball rolling others picked up. 

1 minute ago, colonizedmind said:

Well he didn't really run for 2 years....losing some weight, back running....falling more. Time they did a new VR cover...as should always of been..."Fall to Pieces" anyone?

Slash should play that with Myles, he does a decent version of FTP. Axl can absolutely not sing that song now or in the future. 2006 and 2010 axl, absolutely, but now no way. 

14 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

No, he's the equivalent of Prince Andrew in Britain 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shacklermyrye said:

I really hope it was a sarcastic dedication. berlusconi was disgusting and started the populist ball rolling others picked up. 

Berlusconi was rich, had lots of power and loved women. Axl probably loved him as axl loves power, money and women. Doubt he knew much about his politics. 

6 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Axl is probably the last person to take seriously from a political standpoint, he more or less revealed he's a living example of why there's an electoral college in the US on Jimmy Kimmel.

At least he wasn't the Biden equivalent. 

Yet has also written letters to world leaders in an attempt to spare people from death row. He is not entirely politically ignorant and probably knows full well who Berlusconi was

1 minute ago, JimiRose said:

Berlusconi was rich, had lots of power and loved women. Axl probably loved him as axl loves power, money and women. Doubt he knew much about his politics. 

There is a distinct difference between women and girls.