07/08/23 - Rome, IT - Circo Massimo

downzy

44 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

If they don't want to put all seven people on an artwork at the same time, they could have multiple artworks. Maybe have the 3/AFD5 on one artwork, and the other 4 on another. Or shuffle around which people are on which artworks (e.g. Axl + 3 people, Slash and Duff + 2 people one time, and then another time it could be Duff + 3 people, Axl + Slash + 2 people.). Not sure if it's worth costwise to commission and print multiple artworks, but the band management could try that method for a while if they wanted to, to see if it's cost effective or not.

Total bullshit idea. None of the other guys are Guns N' Roses. So it's good, exactly the way it is.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

That sounds like the NITL pinball graphics yep.

Then I stand corrected, I thought it was done for a show. Perhaps the contracts signed by Richard, Dizzy, Melissa, and Frank don't include any image rights for tour merchandise or something like that.

50 minutes ago, fabrph5 said:

so this is your 1st day on social media then?  :-)

Oh, I don't ever go on social media (unless this forum is classed as it?) and based on the fact people dedicate time and effort to adding a drink can and straw into Axl Rose's hands, I don't think I'm missing much! 

• Like 2

Just now, 6lake sa66ath said:

You can see it here:

https://www.pinball.co.uk/pinball-machines-for-sale/guns-n-roses-by-jersey-jack-pinball/

Don’t see any reason why they couldn’t incorporate them like this for show merch designs at the very least.

Might be because of image rights reasons and how they worked out to split merchandise earnings.

That said, I also remember a slightly different design, like all of them riding in the same care or something like that. Or maybe I'm just mixing things up.

36 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

The one and only time was on the NITL pinball machine, never on any show merch.

During nu-GNR circa 2011-12 there was full band lineup tee they were selling with cartoon style that had a microphone cord intertwined around the band members, it was pretty well done imho. Correct me if I’m wrong, but the original artwork was drawn by DJ Ashba iirc. 

They sold individual Finck and Buckethead tees on the 2002 tour.

• Wow 3

1 minute ago, General2112 said:

Does anyone know the first song from Meegans Instagram soundcheck video. It’s the one that says the location Circus Maximus and she’s on the stage. 

link?

1 hour ago, BucketEgg said:

If they don't want to put all seven people on an artwork at the same time, they could have multiple artworks. Maybe have the 3/AFD5 on one artwork, and the other 4 on another. Or shuffle around which people are on which artworks (e.g. Axl + 3 people, Slash and Duff + 2 people one time, and then another time it could be Duff + 3 people, Axl + Slash + 2 people.). Not sure if it's worth costwise to commission and print multiple artworks, but the band management could try that method for a while if they wanted to, to see if it's cost effective or not.

Too much money to do that for every show, but they could add the others into these in fun ways like where's Wally. Have them deep in the background etc. But also Dizzy has been in the band a long time, so has Richard and Frank too, trying to say they aren't gnr enough for a some show merchandise is moronic... But certain people on here just can't play nice with others😄 I think having the whole band on at least some of the show prints is the way. I know they are paid well, but it's a little disheartening seeing that you're not included and it is very easy to include them. Blue hair skull, black hair skull, skull with drum stick done... I appreciate they aren't the people that sell the tickets but it's just nice to see everybody in the band displayed

• Like 4