07/08/23 - Rome, IT - Circo Massimo

downzy

1 minute ago, Trin9498 said:

I’m honestly curious on how the rest of the “band”feels about being left off merchandise etc….

Well we know for sure that 4tus is (or at least was) pissed off of it 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

Well we know for sure that 4tus is (or at least was) pissed off of it 

Hes a session musician, he's not expected to have any pull on litho designs (except for maybe fan made ones) or insight into business decisions.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jungle85 said:
it's over 38 degrees Celsius here in Rome, let's hope for a concert worthy of a "caput mundi", rock on!

Well at least it ain’t raining. 

5 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

But he should know what his place is though. Nobody really wants him on merchandise 

And if they put him on, then they’d have to put the others on too.  That would be one crowded T shirt. 

• Haha 1

To be fair, there were some artworks in the past that displayed the whole band including Melissa, though they are just a handful and it's understandable to some extent. I guess it's much easier to find cool design ideas with just three characters than with "the whole squad". Whenever they used a concept that would work better with more people, they used all 7 of them.

If they don't want to put all seven people on an artwork at the same time, they could have multiple artworks. Maybe have the 3/AFD5 on one artwork, and the other 4 on another. Or shuffle around which people are on which artworks (e.g. Axl + 2 people, Slash and Duff + 2 people one time, and then another time it could be Duff + 2 people, Axl + Slash + 2 people.). Not sure if it's worth costwise to commission and print multiple artworks, but the band management could try that method for a while if they wanted to, to see if it's cost effective or not.

Edited by BucketEgg
editing the failmaths

19 minutes ago, Twinaleblood said:

To be fair, there were some artworks in the past that displayed the whole band including Melissa, though they are just a handful and it's understandable to some extent. I guess it's much easier to find cool design ideas with just three characters than with "the whole squad". Whenever they used a concept that would work better with more people, they used all 7 of them.

The one and only time was on the NITL pinball machine, never on any show merch.

During nu-GNR circa 2011-12 there was full band lineup tee they were selling with cartoon style that had a microphone cord intertwined around the band members, it was pretty well done imho. Correct me if I’m wrong, but the original artwork was drawn by DJ Ashba iirc. 

• Wow 1