07/05/23 - Bern, CH - BERNEXPO

downzy

52 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

That alt list is gonna be a bitch to read. Not sure if we can pull it off lol. Only way it can be done is if we calculate how many letters are in each phrase, then by using process of elimination figuring out which GNR songs it could be. But even that’s not doable since they write code names for their songs

With a proper AI program we can do It for sure, the thing is somebody can do it.

I think it's imposible by deducing It with the letters, but we did craziest things before

Setlist: It’s So Easy, Bad Obsession, Chinese Democracy, Slither, Mr. Brownstone, Rumble/Welcome To The Jungle, Hard Skool, Absurd, Pretty Tied Up, Reckless Life, Double Talkin’ Jive, Estranged, Live And Let Die, Shadow Of Your Love, Down On The Farm, Rocket Queen, You Could Be Mine, TV Eye, Anything Goes, Locomotive, Civil War/(Voodoo Child), Band Introductions, Slash Solo/Sweet Child O’ Mine, November Rain, There Was A Time, Patience, Nightrain

Encore: People Get Ready/Wichita Lineman, Don’t Cry, Paradise City

(from HTGTH)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Blackstar said:

Setlist: It’s So Easy, Bad Obsession, Chinese Democracy, Slither, Mr. Brownstone, Rumble/Welcome To The Jungle, Hard Skool, Absurd, Pretty Tied Up, Reckless Life, Double Talkin’ Jive, Estranged, Live And Let Die, Shadow Of Your Love, Down On The Farm, Rocket Queen, You Could Be Mine, TV Eye, Anything Goes, Locomotive, Civil War/(Voodoo Child), Band Introductions, Slash Solo/Sweet Child O’ Mine, November Rain, There Was A Time, Patience, Nightrain

Encore: People Get Ready/Wichita Lineman, Don’t Cry, Paradise City

(from HTGTH)

No Knockin' on Heaven's Door. WOW, that's the first time since forever?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

I don't think I could be more pissed off right now. The possibility of hearing TWAT was a big reason for me to buy a ticket, then I go and miss it. 

You roll the dice and all that, but wow is it frustrating. 

That's why I bought 3 shows, but Glasgow was still good and longest UK show.  My next show is the next show :P

2 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

That's why I bought 3 shows, but Glasgow was still good and longest UK show.  My next show is the next show :P

I don't have that kind of money sadly. Gigs are a rich people thing these days with living expenses as they are it seems. 

4 minutes ago, Oxford said:

That can’t be right.  

any stats nerds know what's the last concert without Knockin' on Heaven's Door? The one that comes to my mind is the one that Axl was ill and they stopped during November Rain, Abu Dhabi I think, but that doesn't count since it wasn't a full concert.

I don't think I could be more pissed off right now. The possibility of hearing TWAT was a big reason for me to buy a ticket, then I go and miss it. 

You roll the dice and all that, but wow is it frustrating. 

If I KNEW they'd be playing TWAT here in Paris, I'd buy a ticket for the upcoming show. But I sure as hell won't pay 120 Euros to miss TWAT. If I go and they don't play it, I'll be pissed.

I don't have that kind of money sadly. Gigs are a rich people thing these days with living expenses as they are it seems. 

Sao Paulo gig was the only one where they skipped Slither in 2021. I was pissed.

Abou KOHD today, maybe they felt that the crowd wasnt going to sing, or something like that.

• Like 2

Just now, Cosmo said:

If I KNEW they'd be playing TWAT here in Paris, I'd buy a ticket for the upcoming show. But I sure as hell won't pay 120 Euros to miss TWAT. If I go and they don't play it, I'll be pissed.

Yeah that's the risk isn't it? I like the setlist shake ups, but it feels like a lot of a gamble with prices as they are. 

• Like 1