06/24/23 - Pilton, GB - Glastonbury Festival **TIMES & STREAM INFO IN FIRST POST**

alfierose

4 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

The reaction being so positive (obvs some haters, but very firmly in the minority) is so good to see

Hublot couldn't have paid for better advertising that hours of close ups of Slash playing solo's wearing them :lol:

Lots of extreme closeups, with the shades, going deep into Slash's soul was good fun! He was moving his lips a lot...he definately seemed to be concentrating hard and NOT bored. If that kinda gig bores him, he may as well retire. 

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

As he alluded to prior to Live and Let Die, with a tip of the hat...perhaps having a Beatle sidestage watching you, spurs you on to give an extra % ....he genuinely looked like he had a point to prove last night for the first time in forever...

Was Macca sidestage?

3 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

I went to like this but last 24hrs been so good none left again! Can we increase reactions?? 😆

You have to sign up to be a club member for unlimited reactions. One time payment of $15

https://www.mygnrforum.com/store/?/store/=

This isn't a profit thing. It just goes towards the hosting costs.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Spiritual_Chaos said:

Have you sobered up about the white jacket on top of that shirt. Or do you still dig it? Hehe

Cheeky! Nope.  It still  stands :P Mind you , his purple glitter jacket    /    the black simple t shirt. That's coolest.

3 minutes ago, alfierose said:

The British mums on mumsnet said the checked purple shirt made him look like a school dinner lady. :rofl-lol::facepalm:

Oh my days :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wendirosez said:

Cheeky! Nope.  It still  stands :P Mind you , his purple glitter jacket    /    the black simple t shirt. That's coolest.

Oh my days :lol:

The fitted black tee looked great. He should have gone with that from the start.

• Like 2

I'm still buzzing after watching that set last night. 

I seriously hope that Axl has seen the positive responses from last night across the various platforms as he wakes up today and that it brings a smile to his face. He certainly seemed to enjoy it  last night and looked so happy to be there. That was a killer show. So proud to be a fan these 34 years or so. 

Would love to see him with EJ tonight but that is a very long shot. 

The positivity on this thread is great and very refreshing. Long may this continue 😊

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

"The US singer was half-an-hour later for her set, starting after 23:00 with an apology: "My hair takes so long to do... super sorry I'm so late.""

Seriously...

Haha...really trying to channel her "Axl Rose Husband" ...where's the crit in the media of her for being late and her excuse - her hair! ....instead they focus on Guns being late from the 90s. Update the journalistic playbook, homefucks!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Just watching now on iplayer, really loved keeping up with this thread last night for updates :heart:

First time in years I’m really enjoying watching a GnR concert from the reunion era. They looked so good on the pyramid stage.

Really love Axl and his energy, he was so hyped bless him and I can forgive the mickey parts which normally I turn straight off when I hear….. but…. Omg Slash :wow: what a legend he is, he is making me tear up :heart:

I was suffering a bit from FOMO last night and wondering if I should have tried to get tickets (even though I don't like festivals at my age!) I'd have never stood all day in the heat to get a spot at the front though so on balance watching on UHD 4K was probably better than being at the back of a field. :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, waxl1974 said:

I'm still buzzing after watching that set last night. 

I seriously hope that Axl has seen the positive responses from last night across the various platforms as he wakes up today and that it brings a smile to his face. He certainly seemed to enjoy it  last night and looked so happy to be there. That was a killer show. So proud to be a fan these 34 years or so. 

Would love to see him with EJ tonight but that is a very long shot. 

The positivity on this thread is great and very refreshing. Long may this continue 😊

Yeah i'll echo this @waxl1974 A certain scent of victory  is in the air.  Feelz good!