11/05/23 - Toluca, MX - Hell and Heaven Fest

alfierose

10 minutes ago, gonzalo palmese said:

Sorry guys there is a pro shot stream? If so. Links?

It's shot, but I wouldn't call it "pro" 😂

6 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

I don't want to hear anyone complain about the quality of Glastonbury ever again after this. The camera editing is awful and so is the mix

Forgot that people had issues with that. The broadcast I watched, the video I watched back, and the bootleg I listen to regularly are all spot on 🤷‍♂️

Edited by DoMw94
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rindmelon said:

I thought they were putting in the occasional shot from the big screen feed. But they are literally filming the screen with a camera.

I am getting the feeling that this company does not have access to the same cameras that the band is using.. or the soundboard for that matter.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

I thought they were putting in the occasional shot from the big screen feed. But they are literally filming the screen with a camera.

So they don't have a direct line to the screens OR the soundboard? (Edit: @VeeR we posted the same thing at the same time 😂)

Must've spent the entire budget on those stupid logo cutaways that keep interrupting

Edited by DoMw94

1 minute ago, GNRRHCP98 said:

My confidence in a “Monsters” debut and/or something else major happening is waning. 

I dont think anything untoward setlist wise will happen, I just hope we get to hear The General again tonight, ...also pro shot (if you can call this that) 'Perhaps' would be cool too!

2 minutes ago, General2112 said:

Why. They debuted the general after Perhaps 

True. I’m hoping that they truly end the tour with a bang and not a whimper since they’ve been firing on all cylinders lately … but with the sound issues and Melissa not there on backing vocals… ehhhh, we shall see.

Edited by GNRRHCP98