11/05/23 - Toluca, MX - Hell and Heaven Fest

alfierose

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, Dummy said:

Hes gonna kill himself singing the bridge

You know what, I think he can do it, seriously. There are miniature breath pauses. He doesn't have to be as fierce as the record, too. He wings a lot of stuff anyway. If he could handle the fucking General, he can nail this too!
I want to believe. 

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 1

Given the global uproar over The Beatles (and John Lennon) this week, I wonder if they play Catcher in the Rye at this show? They tend to have their finger on the pulse with this stuff. I was lucky enough to see it this Summer in New Jersey. It was overproduced on Chinese Democracy but arguably the best song on the album and the closest to being a true GN'R song.

• Like 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzIEf8AhQDm/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=817faf93-344a-43f8-ba38-ec1b64458390&img_index=3

intresting here IMO

these are these are the scheduled start times for the bands and GNR are scheduled to play from 20:55-00:55 (4 hours)

wonder if because it's the final show of the year for them that means they'll play for a long time

Edited by kingcanyon
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

3 hours ago, kingcanyon said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzIEf8AhQDm/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=817faf93-344a-43f8-ba38-ec1b64458390&img_index=3

intresting here IMO

these are these are the scheduled start times for the bands and GNR are scheduled to play from 20:55-00:55 (4 hours)

wonder if because it's the final show of the year for them that means they'll play for a long time

I guess because is the final show.

4 hours ago, kingcanyon said:

intresting here IMO

I think Axl's voice is no longer capable to get a 4h show, but would be fun we could get lots of different songs

Just now, Coma16 said:

Was there a headliner last night? Who's headlining tonight?

I think Slipknot? Someone on Discord is going as says it's a total shit show 25 bands have pulled out, there are 2 toilets, it sounds insane. Here's a post from a band I don't know talking about why they pulled out

398983491_854694486395784_58618497813720398964381_854694489729117_52356956546786

• Sad 1
  • Wow 4
  • PERHAPS 1