Hollywood Bowl November 2, 2023

They finally just released a bunch of Nightrain fanclub tickets!

Got the ones I wanted with ease! Pretty affordable, actually. Less than 100 bucks to see GNR in a legendary venue in Hollywood. I got a center view, too. 

16 hours ago, Gnraxl13 said:

Get me a ga floor ticket if it’s standing! Or at least let me know the price! Please. I’ve been a member since 04 but forgot my email & pw 2 my old account 

$69- $300 before fees and not counting ridiculous inflated tickets with stupid packages (those go to $2000+)

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, AtlasIllusions said:

Thanks man! I got two 69 dollar tickets to both nights. So excited! I got tickets, hotel, and flight all for less than 300! Lets do this!

Awesome! I’d like to go to both shows but my fiancé is coming so I’ll stick with just night 2. Flights were super cheap, I’m excited 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Awesome! I’d like to go to both shows but my fiancé is coming so I’ll stick with just night 2. Flights were super cheap, I’m excited 

Same man! I got one of my best friends (who doesnt know a thing about GNR lol) to come to LA with me. Shes flying in late Wednesday night at 1130, so I am gonna go to the 1st night bymyself, then i got seats for us to go together on Thursday!

I wonder why are flights to LA in general so cheap? A 100 dollar round trip flight seems insane to me. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AtlasIllusions said:

Same man! I got one of my best friends (who doesnt know a thing about GNR lol) to come to LA with me. Shes flying in late Wednesday night at 1130, so I am gonna go to the 1st night bymyself, then i got seats for us to go together on Thursday!

I wonder why are flights to LA in general so cheap? A 100 dollar round trip flight seems insane to me. 

No idea, it’s great though. Haven’t been to LA since 2011

1 hour ago, AtlasIllusions said:

Wow, where are you flying from?

56 minutes ago, BillConnor_1982 said:

Flights to LA are probably cheap because it’s a war zone now.  Hollywood, while always grimy, now looks like skid row. Crime is through the roof. Moved there in 2010. Left in 2022.  It’s changed so much and not in a good way. 

I’m sure it’ll be fine lol. I’m staying in Thousand Oaks, anyways. Might hit up Santa Monica and The Magic Castle while I’m there, idk. It’ll be a quick, 2.5 day trip

I'm getting fired up. I wasn't planning on seeing this tour at all and now I'll end up with 2 shows (that's the plan, at least). Even if they aren't at 2016 levels, I still really enjoyed this year's Boston show. 

This will be my 10th Guns N' Roses show. Pretty cool it will be seeing them in their home turf in Hollywood. Going with my Aunt who is a fan and my fiancé who is not. She's seen Axl/DC and Slash with me, but not GNR. I guess she should see them at least once with me :lol:

This should be a great little trip for me. My Aunt is a big music fan. She loved Weiland and Velvet Revolver and actually took me to meet Scott at his book signing out there last time I was in LA to visit her in 2011. Now she owns a brewery with her husband so I am excited to see it, hang with them and my cousins, explore LA a bit, and see my 10th Guns show. 

The General is my big hope. Would also go nuts for TWAT and Locomotive. I think I have a good shot for one of those 

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I'm getting fired up. I wasn't planning on seeing this tour at all and now I'll end up with 2 shows (that's the plan, at least). Even if they aren't at 2016 levels, I still really enjoyed this year's Boston show. 

This will be my 10th Guns N' Roses show. Pretty cool it will be seeing them in their home turf in Hollywood. Going with my Aunt who is a fan and my fiancé who is not. She's seen Axl/DC and Slash with me, but not GNR. I guess she should see them at least once with me :lol:

This should be a great little trip for me. My Aunt is a big music fan. She loved Weiland and Velvet Revolver and actually took me to meet Scott at his book signing out there last time I was in LA to visit her in 2011. Now she owns a brewery with her husband so I am excited to see it, hang with them and my cousins, explore LA a bit, and see my 10th Guns show. 

The General is my big hope. Would also go nuts for TWAT and Locomotive. I think I have a good shot for one of those 

You have the same wishes for songs that I do, TWAT and Locomotive! This will be my 8th and 9th shows, I feel a different type of excitement for these shows! The general is also my big hope, but I am going to try and tell myself there is no chance just in the hope we do actually get it!

TWAT is my #1 song I want - I was hoping so much for it at the two shows I saw on this tour. The "Suprise" song from CD at Hershey was Madagascar, and I was suprised to hear CITR at metlife! When I heard the opening chords, I smiled and was so excited to hear CITR, but was sad cause I knew that meant no TWAT lol!

At both shows, right before they played Coma I was hoping for locomotive soooo bad. I saw on setlist.fm one show i think international got BOTH TWAT and locomotive. now that is the dream!!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

That's awesome! I was also at the Boston show and had a great time in the rain. I'm really looking forward to these as well. We go out to LA at least every other year to visit my brother in law and have always wanted to see a show at the Bowl, and now get to see two with my favorite band. Which brewery does your Aunt own? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

That's awesome! I was also at the Boston show and had a great time in the rain. I'm really looking forward to these as well. We go out to LA at least every other year to visit my brother in law and have always wanted to see a show at the Bowl, and now get to see two with my favorite band. Which brewery does your Aunt own? 

Pedals and pints 

4 minutes ago, DSTK said:

Possibility is they'll never play it, it's only a B side on vinyl...hardly a mainstream single 

only on vinyl for now. Could be on other media and digital later on. Was Absurd mainstream? they played it many times and even if it's not the same situation as with The General, a song we haven't even heard yet, Axl seems to like to perform live the tunes he still releases from the Chinese era.

45 minutes ago, Dummy said:

It was on multiple setlists. Im sure theyll play it live

Oh my god was on setlists for years from 2010 ...not played 

49 minutes ago, Rovim said:

only on vinyl for now. Could be on other media and digital later on. Was Absurd mainstream? they played it many times and even if it's not the same situation as with The General, a song we haven't even heard yet, Axl seems to like to perform live the tunes he still releases from the Chinese era.

Absurd was released as a single so yes

Just now, DSTK said:

Oh my god was on setlists for years from 2010 ...not played 

Absurd was released as a single so yes, the general isn't even been released as that 

12 minutes ago, DSTK said:

Absurd was released as a single so yes

yes and not many people liked it, but they kept playing it anyway, maybe more for themselves. Same shit could happen with The General even if it's "just" a B side. A B side could be a quality tune or a tune that Axl really likes. Why else would he release it, but I guess time will tell.

• Like 1