Hollywood Bowl November 2, 2023

5 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

i dont know personally this is the first time this year they've done 2 shows 2 days in a row im worried for Axl's voice

It'll be almost at the end of the tour (they'll have to play one more show after the two back to back shows in L.A.), so I guess it won't affect him.

9 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I think Axl generally tends to sound better on night 2 than 1 when performing back to back dates.

I think artists in general sound better on the 2nd night of back to backs because I get the feeling they  hold back a little on the first night as to ensure they have enough in the tank for the 2nd night, and the 2nd night they can be free from any worries 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, colonizedmind said:

....And what was all that promo in Vegas about "new album" the other week? No date in Vegas yet, is there? Or just Perhaps continued promo? 

That promo was uploaded by the advertising company about three weeks before we discovered it, but never shared by the band. Maybe a Vegas date was planned but eventually scrapped.