Hollywood Bowl November 2, 2023

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

That promo was uploaded by the advertising company about three weeks before we discovered it, but never shared by the band. Maybe a Vegas date was planned but eventually scrapped.

The Sphere is calling....

Won't happen but that would be an amazing reinvention to the show. Although, not sure Guns are visual enough of a band like U2 for it...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

The Sphere is calling....

Won't happen but that would be an amazing reinvention to the show. Although, not sure Guns are visual enough of a band like U2 for it...

They could dust off the old Better music video for it. :) 

• Haha 1

Why didn't they just announced this already yesterday? The teaser made no sense. 

The email has a longer PR statement. They confirmed those are the last dates of the current tour:

GUNS N’ ROSES ANNOUNCES TWO LEGENDARY LA PERFORMANCES AT THE ICONIC HOLLYWOOD BOWL

Today, Guns N’ Roses shared that they will return to Los Angeles this November to play the iconic Hollywood Bowl for the first time ever. This headlining two-night stint on November 1st & November 2nd, will also feature special guest five-time GRAMMY Award-winning 21st century rock stalwarts The Black Keys. These shows will mark the first time the band has played L.A. since 2021 and also wrap up Guns N’ Roses’ U.S. tour. 

Nightrain Presales for the L.A. shows will be TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10 @ 10 AM LOCAL TIME

It's always impressive to me how quickly GnR news can spread. Pretty clever to wait to announce a show (that wasn't a well kept secret) while they're dominating the news cycle following this weekend's festival performance. There are already articles up on news sites about these Hollywood Bowl shows. 

After watching NuGnR sputter out and how little attention a lot of legacy bands get nowadays for even doing full album rollouts, it's nuts to see GnR somehow remain this relevant since the reunion. They definitely have branding down to a science right now.

Edited by bumbleslash69
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bumbleslash69 said:

It's always impressive to me how quickly GnR news can spread. Pretty clever to wait to announce a show (that wasn't a well kept secret) while they're dominating the news cycle following this weekend's festival performance. There are already articles up on news sites about these Hollywood Bowl shows. 

After watching NuGnR sputter out and how little attention a lot of legacy bands get nowadays for even doing full album rollouts, it's nuts to see GnR somehow remain this relevant since the reunion. They definitely have branding down to a science right now.

You can definitely tell they’ve outsourced some pretty good people lately. The company doing social media is killing it and I wouldn’t be surprised if they got a new publicist too. I feel like everyone knows about Perhaps while they hardly even promoted ABSURD and HardSkewl 

• Like 1

Flights are cheap to LA. I'm going to make the trip, too. My brother in law lives in Pasadena and we booked trips to see him around the Golden Gods show as well as both Dodger Stadium, Staples and Forum shows. We've toured the Bowl, but haven't seen a show there and have always wanted to. Looking forward to these.

Edited by GoBucky

18 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Hoping for Locomotive or TWAT, or especially The General 

Would also gladly take Catcher or Shadow or any other song I've never gotten live before

considering its the last show of the US tour you might get the Longest show in GNR history

4 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

considering its the last show of the US tour you might get the Longest show in GNR history

Why is this one any different than other last shows? I remember 2017 had a long one, but 2021 was business as usual right?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Why is this one any different than other last shows? I remember 2017 had a long one, but 2021 was business as usual right?

i think it'll be long because 2021 had just under 30 songs on the last show so far this year 33 is the longest and 37 is the record or 3H 54M

Don’t know if I can do it. Past 3 weeks has been GNR at the Hard Rock, Corey Taylor at HOB, and Shinedown at First Bank Amphitheater.

Will it be normal pit or will there be reserved seats up to the stage.

Asking for a friend 😂

Edited by B5Redeye