The Tentative Release Date of March 6th

Allen8R

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id have to say this is the most frustrating thing in my life right now, i over think the release of this album more than any other problems i have, its really sad... lol ... its like an obsession, i've never been obessed with anything but this REALLY drives me up the wall... carry on ahaha

I totally get you..

my GN'R obsession is becoming a Bad obsession.

id have to say this is the most frustrating thing in my life right now, i over think the release of this album more than any other problems i have, its really sad... lol ... its like an obsession, i've never been obessed with anything but this REALLY drives me up the wall... carry on ahaha

Try resting until next fall 2007. believe me.

Then you must have a great life. Even though it is frustrasting, it is less frustrasting than what I deal with every day. I would rather never see CD and have my problems go away then to get CD and keep dealing with my problems. It really does suck I can see what you are saying. But ultimately it is just a fucking record. It is not going to change the world, it is not going to bring rain to Africa or bring forth a new ice age.

But hey guys, look on the bright side...instead of Gn'R we can look forward to Panic at the Disco, Fallout Boy, and Good Charlotte.

Such hard rockers. They got nothing on Axl. :laugh:

Those bands always make McDonalds music, its fast food!! :sleeper:

It hurts me that all these cheesy bands are being probed by the record companies while quality bands get pushed aside, at least in the nineties we had many GREAT bands getting airplay.

this decade the radio stations and commercial music has almost died imo, its a sorry state of affairs.

Also the romanticism of music is gone, back in the 80's/90's you couldnt download music from the net, you would physically walk into a music store and wack on the headphones to vinyl/cd's, and purchase your choices wrapped in paper, you couldnt wait to get home and open it all up to hear it as a whole.

These days people just download seperate tracks off of iTunes!

Edited by motownjunkie

HAha to think.....when we all get our hands on the album.....

what are we going to talk about then?

lol

thats seems like it's been the topic of EVERY gnr board on the internet =P

what will we do.....

speculation on what's going to happen next..follow up release?..tour?..silence?

not to mention the obligatory "now that CD is out of the way,will there be a reunion" threads

If we are delayed for unseen reasons you will also be notified as soon as possible in regard to a new date and the album will be released as shortly thereafter as is possible.

If the album is delayed again (and, judging by the lack of notice as to the eight weeks' turnover Axl referenced in his open letter, seems to be the case), I really hope they don't wait until March 5th to let us know.

Edited by Estranged Reality

If we are delayed for unseen reasons you will also be notified as soon as possible in regard to a new date and the album will be released as shortly thereafter as is possible.

If the album is delayed again (and, judging by the lack of notice as to the eight weeks' turnover Axl referenced in his open letter, seems to be the case), I really hope they don't wait until March 5th to let us know.

I we had to wait till march 6th to get a firm release date it would be worth though.

This is it now, its crunch time for GNR ...this chinese democracy has lingered on for over a decade, it wont be an earth shaterring album judging by some of the leaked tracks, they humiliated themsleves last year by touring everywhere without any music out, then they did the same by giving the impression it would come out before the end of the year.

And ITS HAPPENED YET AGAIN, Axl has foolishly given a date for MArch that he knew wouldnt be enough time, so what excuse could he possibly have now?

Stop sucking up to the man and let loose on him for once, what exactly has he been doing in all that time apart from hiring many artists to write material for him and then sacking them i ask you. or them becoming frustrated and leaving because he was to difficult to work with.

This is turning into a BIG Joke! if it wasnt already, and it is in most circles an inside joke.

I recall a conversation in 2002 with a friend who adores GNR and plays in a well known band laughing at the suggestion of Chinese Democracy coming out, and that was waaaay back in 2002 .....

So is all this just a cash grab in disguise???? i mean he only plays the majority of OLD era GNR, and only played the songs that have leaked as demos

Edited by motownjunkie

So is all this just a cash grab in disguise???

Oh please. No - of course it's not. Maybe the tour has helped fund the completion of the album, but there would be nothing more to it than that.

Look - it won't be out on March 6th, but it won't be too long after that before it's released. By the end of April at the latest, for sure. They wouldn't have agreed to the South African thing if they didn't know that they'd have the album finished by then.

So is all this just a cash grab in disguise???

Oh please. No - of course it's not. Maybe the tour has helped fund the completion of the album, but there would be nothing more to it than that.

Look - it won't be out on March 6th, but it won't be too long after that before it's released. By the end of April at the latest, for sure. They wouldn't have agreed to the South African thing if they didn't know that they'd have the album finished by then.

You wish!!! you can easy 2007 write off. CD will not be realeased in 2007.