Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seen this is it. was completely unbelievable. the performances were sooooo good! there was no way he wasn't fit. kept up and was always better than the dancers. the whole thing was really touching and the effects were simply wow. i watched the whole thing with a tear in my eye. it really showed the genius of michael jackson. this is it was really going to be thee best show ever. the videos and dancing, performances, singing and eeverything was amazing. he was singing live the whole way through. his voice was note perfect and solidified him in my eyes as one of the best vocalists of all time. to dance like that and sing in tune was unbelievable. he was lucid and very coherent at all times. his vision was amazing it's just a pity the world wasn't able to see the show. it really would have been amazing. :heart:

seen this is it. was completely unbelievable. the performances were sooooo good! there was no way he wasn't fit. kept up and was always better than the dancers. the whole thing was really touching and the effects were simply wow. i watched the whole thing with a tear in my eye. it really showed the genius of michael jackson. this is it was really going to be thee best show ever. the videos and dancing, performances, singing and eeverything was amazing. he was singing live the whole way through. his voice was note perfect and solidified him in my eyes as one of the best vocalists of all time. to dance like that and sing in tune was unbelievable. he was lucid and very coherent at all times. his vision was amazing it's just a pity the world wasn't able to see the show. it really would have been amazing. :heart:

After seeing that film today it's such a shame that Michael didn't get the chance to perform it. The ideas and workmanship were astounding which makes me sad that he's not around anymore. This is it was it.

Several hours earlier I watched Get Smart. Fantastic film, hilarious and entertaining.

After seeing that film today it's such a shame that Michael didn't get the chance to perform it. The ideas and workmanship were astounding which makes me sad that he's not around anymore. This is it was it.

Agreed. "This Is It" really would've become the greatest concert ever. "Human Nature" was the best performance of the movie imo. I never really liked that song before, but there it really shined, just like MJ, I think he was as good as he seemed to be during the early 90's.

just finished watching Paranormal Activity. not impressed. it was built and hyped up to be so utterly terrifying, but it was such a letdown... really, it wasnt even a little bit scary...

gonna watch "Martyrs" sometime soon, either tomorrow or on the weekend, it should be good. REALLY gorey, but supposedly a good storyline as well, looking forward to seeing it. Also gonna watch "Mum & Dad" on the weekend, hopefully. it also looks pretty good...

(if anyones seen the ones i mentioned, how were they? ive read a couple reviews on each but y'never know...)

Sleeper

The first Woody Allen film I've ever watched. Though I've never seen any of his other work, I know enough about it to say that this one is pretty different from the rest. This one relies just as much, if not more, on slapstick comedy as it does on dialogue. There's some pretty funny stuff here, like the Orgasmatron and the giant vegetables. I would check this out if you wanna see a sillier side of Woody Allen. 7/10

Sleeper

The first Woody Allen film I've ever watched. Though I've never seen any of his other work, I know enough about it to say that this one is pretty different from the rest. This one relies just as much, if not more, on slapstick comedy as it does on dialogue. There's some pretty funny stuff here, like the Orgasmatron and the giant vegetables. I would check this out if you wanna see a sillier side of Woody Allen. 7/10

First Woody Allen’s film I watched was Annie Hall, and since then I’m a big fan of him. Sleeper is a great movie, it’s probably his best comedy.

I recently saw Whatever Works (6/10). For those who haven’t seen any of his movies and want to see something more commercial, Match Point would be a good choice to start with. It’s his best work of the last decade in my opinion, and Scarlett is just amazing. :rolleyes:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I am currently watching a very worthless film, that I think is called Hoot or something like that. Commercial break right now. Some kids trying to save owls. It's one of the worst films I've seen in months.

They're showing We Were Soldiers tonight - that film brings back great memories. I remember my friend got it on DVD in like.. 2003, and we went to his house and saw it after school, while eating pizza. I used to think it was the coolest film ever when I was 10. :lol:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Tonight I've also seen Nell. Great film. I don't remember how long ago it was since I saw it the last time. I must have been under 13 years old.