Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have any infos on upcoming movies featuring Mickey Rourke? Apart from Iron Man 2? Preferably with release dates? I heard something about "The Insiders" and "Killshot" being finished, but are they already in the Cinemas? Which are good sites to find info on upcoming movies? I only know imdb.com when it comes to movies.

Does anyone have any infos on upcoming movies featuring Mickey Rourke? Apart from Iron Man 2? Preferably with release dates? I heard something about "The Insiders" and "Killshot" being finished, but are they already in the Cinemas? Which are good sites to find info on upcoming movies? I only know imdb.com when it comes to movies.

The Expendables is supposed to be out sometime next year. Not sure when though.

I Love You Beth Cooper - Worst film I've ever seen in my life. I genuinely did not even smile once during that film.

my god that film was bad, why do these studio's bother?

high school comedys just aren't as good as they were in the late 90s/early 2000s. (ex. 10 things i hate about you)

Kid Galahad - Elvis Presley, Charles Bronson, Gig Young (Elvis and Charles Bronson in a boxing movie...so thats me sold 3 times over :D)

The Valachi Papers - Charles Bronson...brilliant brilliant brilliant Mafia flick with Charles Bronson as Joe Valachi, the first ever mob informer, based on his confessions...AMAZING movie, one of my favorite Bronson movies, highlights: Bronsons buddy getting his dicked chopped off with a big fuckin blade for screwing the bosses wife :lol: Fuckin Yikes!

Carry on at your Convenience - Kenneth Williams, Sid James, Charles Hawtrey, Hattie Jaques and the usual suspects as the workers in a toilet factory :rofl-lol:

I Love You Beth Cooper - Worst film I've ever seen in my life. I genuinely did not even smile once during that film.

my god that film was bad, why do these studio's bother?

high school comedys just aren't as good as they were in the late 90s/early 2000s. (ex. 10 things i hate about you)

the worst part of heath ledger dying was no "10 things i hate about you 2" :(

(im not being sarcastic, i love that movie)

i should change my user name to bogey loweinstein. or mr.stratford.

whatever happened to Julia Stiles anyway?

save the last dance happened to julia stiles.

actually i think she had a sex change and became ryan stiles. or vice versa. either way one of them is a man and im not 100% sold on either of them.

Edited by Jackie Moon

ELM STREET TRAILER!!

Only thing I will say is that it more less looks like a direct remake from the bits in the trailer like the Bathtub scene and the girl getting lifted up in her sleep and stuff.

Paying homage perhaps? I'll probably check it out when it's released. What should happen is a Freddy vs Jason II and Ash from Evil Dead kills them both and that's it, oh and he kills Michael Myers too for good measure.

Could somebody help me out, how'd the Rob Zombie version of Halloween end again? Was it?

Michael just wanted to be reunited with his sister and NOT kill her?

I watched True Romance and Tropic Thunder recently.

Cool movies, Christian Slater went from comic book guy to drug dealer quickly.

ELM STREET TRAILER!!

Only thing I will say is that it more less looks like a direct remake from the bits in the trailer like the Bathtub scene and the girl getting lifted up in her sleep and stuff.

Paying homage perhaps? I'll probably check it out when it's released. What should happen is a Freddy vs Jason II and Ash from Evil Dead kills them both and that's it, oh and he kills Michael Myers too for good measure.

Could somebody help me out, how'd the Rob Zombie version of Halloween end again? Was it?

Michael just wanted to be reunited with his sister and NOT kill her?

I watched True Romance and Tropic Thunder recently.

Cool movies, Christian Slater went from comic book guy to drug dealer quickly.

Campbell was down to do it so were Hodder and Robert but Rami didn't want the character being used.

Laurie did all the murder's. In the first it was Michael trying to find his sister and how her they we're related. It's homage to part 4.