Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Batman/Superman PE:7/10(Felt rushed)

Jennifer's Body 7/10(I knew what I was getting going in)

Public enemies was quite enjoyable. Despite not being set in the DCAU it had a familiar tone to it. I loved Jeph Loeb's original as well.

Jen's Body wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Amanda Seyfried stole the show I think.

You mean you're one of the eight people in America who saw that film.

I wouldn't know, I don't live there...

I had a dude from the V.I. sit down and explain Shottas to me, quality flic. I like it more than Scarface.

Its actually not that difficult to understand once you get the hang of it :) By the way, if you like that, seek out The Harder They Come ;)

Watched:

Cobra - Stallone

The Stone Killer - Charles Bronson

Edited by dirtylenny

Just saw Evangelion 1.0 in theatre, I gotta say the story works so much better as feature length chunks than a TV series.

WAIT WHAAAAAT? THEY RERELEASED EVAAS A MOVIE? HOW IN THE HELL'D THEY DO THAT?

They're doing it over 4 movies, new animation, bigger budget. Still as intense and disturbing as ever. They've changed some of the story a bit. Not from what I saw on the first movie but later on there's some different stuff coming up. Hope they readdress the part of the story the ran out of money on, and use something better than pencil crayons and markers...

just watched quarantine. it was pretty good... i guess it is based on the spanish movie rec?

the commercials definatly showed like the last 5 mins of the move though.

i watched this at the cinema, i felt physically sick..so i guess that must be a good thing

just watched quarantine. it was pretty good... i guess it is based on the spanish movie rec?

the commercials definatly showed like the last 5 mins of the move though.

i watched this at the cinema, i felt physically sick..so i guess that must be a good thing

Saw it in the cinema too... thought it was fucking awful. Audience were laughing at some points, it was that bad.

[Rec] is much better.