Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

How come the nerd who hacked Slash account didn't send a mention to @axlrose!!!!!!???????????????? or a DM??? OR CHECK IF AXL BLOCKED SLASH???

Now that you mention it ...I'm thinking about how close we could have been to a reunion :lol: ...

How come the nerd who hacked Slash account didn't send a mention to @axlrose!!!!!!???????????????? or a DM??? OR CHECK IF AXL BLOCKED SLASH???

Now that you mention it ...I'm thinking about how close we could have been to a reunion :lol: ...

at ONE CLICK OF DISTANCE!!! Imagine..... Being on Slash Tw account.... just search for Axl... follow... send DM.... ASSSSSSSSSSSSSHOOOOOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEE >:(

Didn't somebody "hack" Axl's account a couple years ago? Seems like he just sent out one tweet saying the tour was cancelled or something like that. Then the next day The Beta or whomever said they'd been hacked. Was there more to that? Seems odd somebody would go through the trouble to hack into a major super star/legend's twitter just to send out one message like that.

Didn't somebody "hack" Axl's account a couple years ago? Seems like he just sent out one tweet saying the tour was cancelled or something like that. Then the next day The Beta or whomever said they'd been hacked. Was there more to that? Seems odd somebody would go through the trouble to hack into a major super star/legend's twitter just to send out one message like that.

Of course the account was hacked. Axl got on without "Permission".

• Like 1

However, the @gunsnroses account is PERMANENTLY hacked by the genius Community Manager who loves posting crap completely unrelated to GN'R.

Oh, and to pick up young girls.

I was about to unfollow the GNR Twitter account yesterday due to the dumb things being retweeted.

I went to the profile and a "Hide all retweets" option came up that I was unaware of. I'm using that for now and hoping that'll take care of the issue.

I was about to unfollow the GNR Twitter account yesterday due to the dumb things being retweeted.

I went to the profile and a "Hide all retweets" option came up that I was unaware of. I'm using that for now and hoping that'll take care of the issue.

It's so sad having to do that... :(

10593476_163738163796519_698326507_n.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/rtIhV4H6ey/

djashba

Cassette Update: So I bought a tape player and my demo from 1996 actually played! As I listened back I instantly got so inspired by the music that I thought to myself I have to re-record this. So I went down and dug this guitar out of storage which I used on the original recording. This guitar is 25 years old and it was covered in rust, so I had to give it a steel wool bath and re-solder the input jack but she fired up and plays perfect. With the knowledge and technology that I lacked 20 years ago, I can finally bring this demo to life. My goal is to keep all of the parts and arrangements exactly the way I wrote them 20 years ago. So far I have all drums, bass, rhythms done on all 10 tunes. I also have 6 completed with leads. I have 4 more leads to go and then it's off to mixing. Not bad since it's only been 3 days! I am only doing this for fun because it's rare that I get this inspired. Shit has brought back insane memories, it's as if I'm in a time warp from hell. Shit is balls to the wall! Back to work I go!!

Chill out people! CDII overdubs can be done in one week too!!!

We can have CDII for christmas :D

Edited by SeBaZ
  • Like 1

However, the @gunsnroses account is PERMANENTLY hacked by the genius Community Manager who loves posting crap completely unrelated to GN'R.

Oh, and to pick up young girls.

I tweeted them once saying post about the band not the NFL, and they sent one back saying they were on a break and I should play nice. The GNR twitter is dumb