Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Who posted it? I would be surprised if it was Slash.

Haven't seen it on Slash's instagram. It's a bad pic anyway. Why would you post such a blurry pic ? If I'm having dinner with someone and want to take a pic to post it on social media, I'd make sure that it's a good one. This looks like a fan taking a pic with Slash and not having the time/opportunity to do it again to take a good pic, but posting it anyway.

Not everybody has an amazing phone. Don't think that just because they are famous, they are into the latest technology... And taking good pics in the night, it's kinda hard, specially in those restaurants with dim lights, unless u are professional photographer this is the best you're gonna get.

Who knows if it was intended to end up on Social Media, anyways, probably Erin wanted a picture with Slash and that's it...... But I think there's intentionality behind this pic, even if it's blurry, she knows this kinda thing upsets Axl. So does Slash. I don't see innocence here.

• Like 1

Slash and Axl have no relationship now so he owes Axl nothing so I find it odd that people here imply that he did this to piss off Axl...............Looks to me that the man had dinner with someone he considers to be a friend why does there have to be some evil intent to hurt Axl and why should Slash care what Axl thinks at this point?

Slash and Axl have no relationship now so he owes Axl nothing so I find it odd that people here imply that he did this to piss off Axl...............Looks to me that the man had dinner with someone he considers to be a friend why does there have to be some evil intent to hurt Axl and why should Slash care what Axl thinks at this point?

Duh, because it is Slash.

And Classic hits a home run to win the game.

And some people say there are no such things as Axl Nutters or Worshippers.

slerin_zpsf2c01a73.jpg

Instagram pic of Slash and Erin Everly in Atlanta from late last week. Apparently they had dinner.

WHAAAAT?? Naaaaah.....tell me its a joke!

Wow, no wonder why Axl hates this man so much. He keeps up the good work on pissing redhead off....

:facepalm:

Yeah, so lame of Slash to have dinner with an old friend at the risk of upsetting her 52 year old toddler of an ex husband.

Exactly. Times 10000.

And Classic hits a home run to win the game.

And some people say there are no such things as Axl Nutters or Worshippers.

slerin_zpsf2c01a73.jpg

Instagram pic of Slash and Erin Everly in Atlanta from late last week. Apparently they had dinner.

WHAAAAT?? Naaaaah.....tell me its a joke!

Wow, no wonder why Axl hates this man so much. He keeps up the good work on pissing redhead off....

:facepalm:

Yeah, so lame of Slash to have dinner with an old friend at the risk of upsetting her 52 year old toddler of an ex husband.

Exactly. Times 10000.

Let's pretend this isn't Slash or Erin or Axl's ex-friend or ex-wife.

Take any guy that is ex-friends with any guy. Now take that guy years later and he takes said ex-friends ex-wife out to dinner. He's either slept with her or trying to sleep with her - or - he is wanting to sit around and bash his ex-friend - or - he wants to have a photo made so said ex-friend see's it and get's pissed. He isn't friends with her. This has nothing to do with them being who they are. This is a grudge dinner or grudge sex with dinner. Simple as that. It doesn't matter who they are. OR - not about a grudge... just about maybe he wanted to have sex with his ex-friends wife? Maybe just that.

Edit: I'm not sure I replied to the right person. LOL ... anyway... that's what I think. Nothing to do with who they are. :) How many more times do you think we will see them hanging out together? They aren't friends.

Edited by AdriftatSea

^ I hope Perla doesn't view it that way!

Again, let's say they are no one anyone has ever heard of. Now, lets say we are the wife that would be Perla, but again no one anyone has ever heard of.

If your/my husband had a friend that he had a big falling out with years ago, the friend had a wife, that marriage ended badly, years ago, the ex-wife shows up, has dinner; you know this ex-wife has an axe (no pun intended, well yeah intended) you know the ex-wife has an axe to grind because she just auctioned off a bunch of the ex-husband of hers, ex-friend of your/our husbands stuff. What would you, we, think of this woman, ex-wife? Would we want her around our husband? I wouldn't want her around my husband, would you? Why you ask? Well, she has an axe to grind (again...pun) because she just auctioned off all that stuff. And if her axe is so big to grind, she may very well try to bed our husband, the ex-friend of her ex-husband just to bury that axe even deeper, deeper in her if you get what I mean. Make sense? And again, this could be anyone. It has nothing to do with who they are. This can't possibly be good for our marriage regardless because she is there to upset our husband by bringing up the past and/or her intent to sleep with him. It's a no win situation for us as the wife. We should run her off and fast. Besides, what kind of a gutter snipe of a woman auctions of her ex-husband's stuff?? Seriously throw it away if you must, but auction it off? Opportunist! And that tells us more about her... she's an opportunist. She's possibly not there to just sleep with our husband, she would take him given half a chance. Get rid of her!

Again, let's say they are no one anyone has ever heard of. Now, lets say we are the wife that would be Perla, but again no one anyone has ever heard of.

If your/my husband had a friend that he had a big falling out with years ago, the friend had a wife, that marriage ended badly, years ago, the ex-wife shows up, has dinner; you know this ex-wife has an axe (no pun intended, well yeah intended) you know the ex-wife has an axe to grind because she just auctioned off a bunch of the ex-husband of hers, ex-friend of your/our husbands stuff. What would you, we, think of this woman, ex-wife? Would we want her around our husband? I wouldn't want her around my husband, would you? Why you ask? Well, she has an axe to grind (again...pun) because she just auctioned off all that stuff. And if her axe is so big to grind, she may very well try to bed our husband, the ex-friend of her ex-husband just to bury that axe even deeper, deeper in her if you get what I mean. Make sense? And again, this could be anyone. It has nothing to do with who they are. This can't possibly be good for our marriage regardless because she is there to upset our husband by bringing up the past and/or her intent to sleep with him. It's a no win situation for us as the wife. We should run her off and fast. Besides, what kind of a gutter snipe of a woman auctions of her ex-husband's stuff?? Seriously throw it away if you must, but auction it off? Opportunist! And that tells us more about her... she's an opportunist. She's possibly not there to just sleep with our husband, she would take him given half a chance. Get rid of her!

Thank you for keeping the crazy going now that NGOG, Warchild and lolcano are gone. :lol: They were friends back in the day. Not just through Axl, Slash dated one of her best friends in the late 80s. They caught up. Big fucking deal.

• Like 1

Thank you for keeping the crazy going now that NGOG, Warchild and lolcano are gone. :lol: They were friends back in the day. Not just through Axl, Slash dated one of her best friends in the late 80s. They caught up. Big fucking deal.

What I wrote was meant to be funny.. But again, it wasn't about them.