Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

34 minutes ago, Pink Rose said:

There's a reason Rolling Stone put a pic of the real band on the cover!  The whole world recognizes those five guys as Guns N' Roses and wants the real band back!   Frank and Richard will NEVER be Guns N Roses!  All they do is cover Izzy and Steven's parts.  You'd think after playing someone else's music for so long you'd get tired of it.  Shows a lot about their character or lack thereof.  They're like the ultimate leetches, living off of other people's work and art.  They should be playing their own music in their own band.  Axl should do them a favor and kick them to the damn curb where they belong.

-Uhhhh how do You know its because They want Them back so They put tht line up on the cover.

Its just a collectors edition

-Tell tht to Axl when You meet Him if You really want Izzy N' Steven back

Edited by SerenityScorp

9 hours ago, Caraibes said:

Don't worry, Fortus is bringing you a paper.

He is so nice that he ordered you thousands of papers for the next 25 years that he will still be in the band with the support and love of millions and millions of GUNS N' ROSES FANS all over the world.

I think you'll still be crying by 2040.

The reality is that even after Izzy left in '91, even now in 2016 you can see his photo on a famous magazine as a member of Guns N' Roses. Where is your Fortus? 

15 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

The reality is that even after Izzy left in '91, even now in 2016 you can see his photo on a famous magazine as a member of Guns N' Roses. Where is your Fortus? 

I don't think Fortus ever claimed that he was more important to the band than Izzy. But Izzy's not there because he didn't want to be there (for financial reasons, it seeems) so someone needs to replace him and I really couldn't care less who that is as long as he gets along fine with all the three.

Anyway there's no need to ask Fortus that question as if it was his decision Izzy isn't there. Regardless of whether anyone likes him or not (I can't even say, I'm so indifferent towards him) he has nothing do do with Izzy's absence.

1 minute ago, Asia said:

I don't think Fortus ever claimed that he was more important to the band than Izzy. But Izzy's not there because he didn't want to be there (for financial reasons, it seeems) so someone needs to replace him and I really couldn't care less who that is as long as he gets along fine with all the three.

Anyway there's no need to ask Fortus that question as if it was his decision Izzy isn't there. Regardless of whether anyone likes him or not (I can't even say, I'm so indifferent towards him) he has nothing do do with Izzy's absence.

Im not saying Fortus claimed this or that, Im just annoyed that Carabies brings Fortus in to everything. 

My mom makes really good Turkey for Thanksgiving. NO FORTUS MAKES IT BETTER!

I went to watch a movie with my friends. NO FORTUS WATCHES BETTER MOVIES AND HAS BETTER FRIENDS!

So well bringing Fortus in general or random things is pretty annoying. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Im not saying Fortus claimed this or that, Im just annoyed that Carabies brings Fortus in to everything. 

My mom makes really good Turkey for Thanksgiving. NO FORTUS MAKES IT BETTER!

I went to watch a movie with my friends. NO FORTUS WATCHES BETTER MOVIES AND HAS BETTER FRIENDS!

So well bringing Fortus in general or random things is pretty annoying. 

Well, ok then, I understand now. :lol:

9 hours ago, Hellow said:

TBH it is equally annoying to have at every thread someone crying about Izzy. I'm thankfull what we have atm and it is nice to read threads about positive hype around the band but there is always at least one mood killer crying about Izzy.

And as a disclaimer I'm not pointing at you. Just wanted to give the nod that both sides are equally annoying. :shrugs:

Bingo.

• Like 2

On 2/10/2016 at 1:18 PM, Hellow said:

TBH it is equally annoying to have at every thread someone crying about Izzy. I'm thankfull what we have atm and it is nice to read threads about positive hype around the band but there is always at least one mood killer crying about Izzy.

And as a disclaimer I'm not pointing at you. Just wanted to give the nod that both sides are equally annoying. :shrugs:

I would agree with you if people brought up Izzy just for the hell of it. That's not the case. RS Magazine cover has an old GN'R picture. Izzy and Adler can be seen in the picture. The debate is about that picture. I'm sure RS has a good reason to make their cover with an old picture instead of a picture forom this year U.S. Tour

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

I bet Izzy joins them this leg. They pay him well and then he takes off once the excitement of an actual reunion wears off. Izzy gets his loot  and the band ventures on without further backlash

Well if that happens, never let it be said Izzy isn't there for the money.

• Like 4