Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Why's it so hard to believe that Slash sits looking on social media all day like everyone else does? 

I tend to believe that, especially that he himself claimed it was his new habit.

• Like 1

Ok I talked to people from GN'R France (they have close ties with Slash) It is Slash the one who is posting. He has a manager for his FB page. That page in link to his Twitter and Instagram. In other words 99% of the time it's Slash the one posting in his social media.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Asia said:

I tend to believe that, especially that he himself claimed it was his new habit.

You see him playing with his phone in virtually every video Megan posts. Of course it's him on instagram and twitter. Facebook might not be his thing that's why you only get generic stuff there from someone else 

• Like 1

His account is clearly shared between him and an assistant, like most social media accounts of famous individuals. There are posts which talk of Slash in third person, and then there are those which Slash signs off with: iii] ; )

As to who actually posts the annoying pictures, who knows. Slash probably does it, but i can think of a million better things to spend my time on, than debating about someone's social media habits.

• Like 2

The pics are a mixed bag. Some of them are gross and questionable, but others are actually pretty good art pieces. The most disgusting one to me was the recent Disney spitting one. I can't stand the sight of spit, but iirc Slash is into that sort of thing.

On 04/10/2016 at 8:31 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Axl seems to be quiet with his  twitter account when he's not on tour.

Wish he would tweet and tell us how he's doing.

Me too! I often wonder how he's doing just day to day. Judging by the recent interviews on Brazilian tv and China Exchange, he's got very careful about revealing personal stuff. That's understandable I suppose, just... a pity for us!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, money honey said:

Me too! I often wonder how he's doing just day to day. Judging by the recent interviews on Brazilian tv and China Exchange, he's got very careful about revealing personal stuff. That's understandable I suppose, just... a pity for us!

he never was much for postimg unless it was tour related :shrugs:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Slash787 said:

How come everything sounds so much better in Italian?? "Como essere un uomo"... just rolls off the tongue!

And I want to know what face cream (or version of Photoshop :lol:) Duff is using. All his wrinkles have disappeared in this pic! I like his wrinkles!!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Slash787 said:

thanks man!

btw I have the english version.. ;)

12 minutes ago, money honey said:

How come everything sounds so much better in Italian?? "Como essere un uomo"... just rolls off the tongue!

really? :P

6 hours ago, money honey said:

And I want to know what face cream (or version of Photoshop :lol:) Duff is using. All his wrinkles have disappeared in this pic! I like his wrinkles!!

I'm italian. Trust me, it sounds much better in english. "How to be a man".