Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Has he ever liked anything on Twitter? He follows no one and likes nothing :lol:

We know he loves Taco Bell, animal rights, a bunch of t.v. shows, the L.A. Firefighters  and send letters to the Indonesia President

:lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Padme said:

We know he loves Taco Bell, animal rights, a bunch of t.v. shows, the L.A. Firefighters  and send letters to the Indonesia President

:lol:

Thank you Axl by take care us! We so much needed to know this!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I don't think of it as "Slash likes" something to do with Axl so much as "The person who run's Slash's social media" likes something to do with Axl.

The guy who runs social media can't do whatever he wants. It's not his social media. He is posting on behave of Slash

6 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Slash usually does his own social media

I would say mostly Instagram.

There is someone else who is handling and has Access to Slash's twitter account. 

The thanks to SlashFrance, SlashGermany, SlashAfrica, SlashPoland for being fans of Slash and Myles gets posted by the person who handles the account. 

25 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

You should have told this to the guy who handled the GNR social media in 2015......

I don't know who runs the GN'R social media but in 2015 now in 2016 it always sucks. All they are posting (at least in twitter) is that we are just a month away from the South American Tour and tickets on sale for Japan. 

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

I don't know who runs the GN'R social media but in 2015 now in 2016 it always sucks. All they are posting (at least in twitter) is that we are just a month away from the South American Tour and tickets on sale for Japan. 

Yeah well 2016 is still better.

In 2015 all we got "10 ways to Smash your head on a wall"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, starlight said:

I think each one runs his own twitter account, you can see they have their unique writing style. Axl Duff Slash and Izzy all write in a different way.

Slash uses his twitter account too, but there is someone else who posts stuff. Its not always Slash posting. If its a weird creepy pic, then yeah its Slash. 

29 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

You really believe that? 

Assuming that some guy runs his social media, sure the guy could get in big trouble if he is doing whatever he wants. He might post something controvertial about GN'R or about something else. And people are gonna think it's Slash. He was told what he could do in order to avoid trouble. But unless there is real evidence to the contrary I think it is Slash run his own media.

The other side of the coin is Izzy. He ends up deleting posts because for one reason or another there is controversy. I'm not saying he means to create controversy but it happens.

Seeing that Izzy took down his tweet about why he is not joining G N R do you think maybe him and Axl made a deal for him to participate or is it just Izzy deleting teeets?  Izzy not being verified on twitter probably because he deletes all of his damn tweets.. doesn't he no that we already have taken a  picture of it and posted it here.  We should inform of that so it's useless for him to delete them... ???

I think Slash's account is mostly run by someone else, due to the sheer volume of tweets every single day. I think he has someone surfing the bowels of the internet for some of that horror stuff. But he definitely writes some of the tweets like saying "hey happy birthday Joe Perry" or whatever. I'd bet it was Slash himself that liked the Axl pic. That's my (and others have said it already) theory anyway- I'm a CSI motherfucker when it comes to GnR social media (and fascinated by the social media phenomenon in general)...