Guns N' Roses - o2 Dublin September 1st

no1gooner

I can almost guarantee you this is the setlist.

Chinese

Jungle

Easy

Brownstone

Sorry

Live and Let Die

TIL

Rocket Queen

SOD

YCBM

Sweet Child

NR

KOHD

Nightrain

Madagascar

PC

Maybe Better will be thrown in, but that's about it. It annoys me how this band only plays 16-17 songs now.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chinese

Jungle

Easy

Brownstone

Sorry

Live and Let Die

TIL

Rocket Queen

SOD

YCBM

Sweet Child

NR

KOHD

Nightrain

Madagascar

PC

Maybe Better will be thrown in, but that's about it. It annoys me how this band only plays 16-17 songs now.

don't forget the 6 or 7 solo's.... <_<

Honestly, for every solo, the band should play 4-5 songs. For example:

CD

Jungle

Easy

Brownstone

Sorry

*SOLO*

If The World

LALD

TIL

Rocket Queen

*SOLO*

Chinese

Jungle

Easy

Brownstone

Sorry

Live and Let Die

TIL

Rocket Queen

SOD

YCBM

Sweet Child

NR

KOHD

Nightrain

Madagascar

PC

And don't forget the 10's of people who bitch about the setlist every time who aren't even their so they don't know what show gnr is putting on. With the rage of Axl during jungle I can assure you that's one hell of a performance!

and don't forget the way these guy play with the audience and play the songs.

the fireworks

the rants

the electricity in the air

people who don't know a real concert. only the people attending do and they love every bit of it and don't want it to be ended by some A-hole that throws a beer on stage cause he or she doesn't get that Axl goes on when he feels he's ready to go on or whenever the crew is readying the stage for GNR!

GO HOME!

Chinese

Jungle

Easy

Brownstone

Sorry

Live and Let Die

TIL

Rocket Queen

SOD

YCBM

Sweet Child

NR

KOHD

Nightrain

Madagascar

PC

Honestly, for every solo, the band should play 4-5 songs. For example:

CD

Jungle

Easy

Brownstone

Sorry

*SOLO*

If The World

LALD

TIL

Rocket Queen

*SOLO*

The solos really kill the concert's momentum in the middle of the show. He start's out pretty good, but there is a lull in the middle where at one point it gets to be a solo every song or 2 for about an hour and that really sucks the wind out of the place.

A Shame that there's 2 people who f*ck up an show for 14.000 men.

it's serves them right that gnr is off stage.

Axl should just find those bitches and get in the crowd himeself and teach them a lesson or 2

So if you were at a concert you'd paid good money to go to which got ended you'd be all cool with Axl and the boys not coming back out?

Axl should just find those bitches and get in the crowd himeself and teach them a lesson or 2

So if you were at a concert you'd paid good money to go to which got ended you'd be all cool with Axl and the boys not coming back out?

what's it do them

if gnr comes back and it happens again.... I have a band and if people kept throwing sh*t onstage I would tell them the same and leave cause people could get hurt!

and yes it's a shame that prob 13.998 people loves gnr and doesn't do a thing.... but it just takes 2 to kill a show by doing stunts like throwing shit onstage and try to ruin everyone's show! and I'm with the man himself if axl get's hit or dj or whoever and can't play again... (Now that's a f*ckup! we don't wanna see happening!

So people have been waiting there for hours and you think it's ok for gnr 2 just walk off? Jesus this is just as much axl's fault as the 2 guts throwing bottles

So people have been waiting there for hours and you think it's ok for gnr 2 just walk off? Jesus this is just as much axl's fault as the 2 guts throwing bottles

yes cause would it be a good thing if anyone get's hurt! botles can do some serious pain my friend. and I don't like to be hit by it either.

why do you pay like 60 dollars, or 50 euro's for a gnr show and f*ck it up cause Axl's late (that's not his problem) that's yours cause if you go to a gnr show everyone knows even No-gnr people know that AXL is always gonna be late and your in a treat if he's early on stage... but keep in mind everyone knows that when gnr is in town you don't just know for sure well I'm sure axl's gonna be on stage at like 20:00 you don't see that happening.. perhaps 1 or 2 times per 4 years or whatever...

but a normall show mostly Axl goes on around 22:00 or 22:30 and that's not a secret... and it's also a shame cause there are people in the gnr crew and dublin O2 Arene that had to build like the entire stage to see it just played on for 10 minutes and they can break it down again.... so it hurts just more then Axl and the fans!

So at your job, you're cool with people just whipping shit at you?

surely you're having a laugh? so if everyoen chucks bottles on stage (instead of just two people) thats ok too? and guns should still stay on stage?

I don't turn up hours late to my job....

Most people would not be allowed to show up hours late to their job.

Axl could alleviate all of this by printing a 10:30 start time on the tickets. That way people would know what to expect. Since everyone supposedly "knows" as some are claiming, it should have no affect on ticket sales if it is out in the open.

Seems like a simple solution, no?

Most people would not be allowed to show up hours late to their job.

Axl could alleviate all of this by printing a 10:30 start time on the tickets. That way people would know what to expect. Since everyone supposedly "knows" as some are claiming, it should have no affect on ticket sales if it is out in the open.

Seems like a simple solution, no?

So if you were late for some reason, then it's fair game to throw a bottle at you? Come on, two wrongs don't make a right. (God, I just sounded like my mother).