Your concerts in 2012

Zint

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing the Darkness in hollywood on 2/19 and possibly in Vegas on 2/17. I may or may not go to a couple of the Motley shows during their residency at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas and I am hoping I will be able to go on the KISS Kruise in October. Oh my fucking god, I'm finally seeing the Darkness!

I'm thinking about hitting up the D.C. show, but I haven't tried listening to The Darkness in awhile. Maybe I'll give them another shot :)

I still haven't bought my tickets yet (and I'm extremely surprised they're still available), but I'm planning on seeing Rammstein at least once when they come around. The only things holding me back from doing more than one are them being back-to-back nights and Rammstein shows are very exhausting, and the prices, at $110 or so a ticket, plus gas, etc.

But, like I said, I'm going to be doing at least one. :)

Also thinking about seeing at least one of The Darkness shows.

Updated list for me:

1/27 - Anvil (Cleveland)

2/6 - Anthrax (Allentown)

4/14 - RNRHOF Inductions (Cleveland)

6/23 - Roger Waters (Toronto)

Minus HOF Inductions...lost the tickets I brought up due to a system flub <_<

Really??...brutal!

Is it sold out now?

Updated list for me:

1/27 - Anvil (Cleveland)

4/14 - RNRHOF Inductions (Cleveland)

Minus HOF Inductions...lost the tickets I brought up due to a system flub <_<

Really??...brutal!

Is it sold out now?

Yea, presales yesterday sold out in a couple minutes, and today was less than a minute. Wasn't accepting our credit card info yesterday when I got to checkout, and it timed out. Can't afford to get them second-hand since we're starting to save up for Maiden, so I guess no HOF for us :shrugs:

Edited by Powerage5

s30m1k.jpg

Just purchased my tickets for this show. I'm in the first floor section. Pretty fucking pumped for this! Hopefully this begins a huge concert year for me. You gong, Zint??

Yeah I managed to snag some tickets.

It was brutal when they went on sale!

Already sold out...not even single seats left.

The plan is to go anyway...I have a leg injury,but the good meds are on tap now.

I have someone else to drive,so I'm going to get comfortably numb and hope I don't fuck this up worse. :blink:

s30m1k.jpg

Just purchased my tickets for this show. I'm in the first floor section. Pretty fucking pumped for this! Hopefully this begins a huge concert year for me. You gong, Zint??

Yeah I managed to snag some tickets.

It was brutal when they went on sale!

Already sold out...not even single seats left.

The plan is to go anyway...I have a leg injury,but the good meds are on tap now.

I have someone else to drive,so I'm going to get comfortably numb and hope I don't fuck this up worse. :blink:

I'm surprised I got the seats I did, to be honest. I'm also surprised it sold out so fast.

That sucks about the leg, though. But at least you're going to make it still. Should be a good one!

• 3 weeks later...

Current list (Updates in bold):

3/9 - Van Halen (Buffalo)

3/17 - Van Halen (Toronto)

7/25 - Mayhem Fest (Cleveland)

8/1 - Mayhem Fest (Buffalo)

Joey Belladonna confirmed to me that Anthrax is on Mayhem Fest this year, hence adding those shows before the lineup is announced.