What song will GNR open with at the Vegas shows?

Tyler Drama

What song will GNR open with at the Vegas shows?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I still say Scraped is the best potential live opener of any Gn'R song, ever, and I say that with it being fairly well-known I don't typically find current Gn'R very agreeable. I'm sort of disappointed they never have done that. I can see it playing in my head and it's awesome.

With GNR, expect the expected.

:D:lol:

Well when they have played acoustic shows before they have opened with various songs like Brownstone or You're crazy, I know these arent acoustic shows, but they arent regular shows either so I'm thinking they might mix it up a little bit more than they usually do when they're on the road

Chinese Democracy.

Chinese has to be first song for few different reasons.

1) It has long intro that fits only in the beginning of the show.

2) This song isn't so good to put it in the middle or in the end of gig.

3) It's great for safety reasons: if Axl is super late and crowd is really mad and throws shit on stage, Axl can stops the song and calm down the audience. Song is kinda ruined, but the audience is less hateful. Second song (which is Jungle) is played without any intermissions. It's better to ruin CD than Jungle.

Chinese Democracy.

Chinese has to be first song for few different reasons.

1) It has long intro that fits only in the beginning of the show.

2) This song isn't so good to put it in the middle or in the end of gig.

3) It's great for safety reasons: if Axl is super late and crowd is really mad and throws shit on stage, Axl can stops the song and calm down the audience. Song is kinda ruined, but the audience is less hateful. Second song (which is Jungle) is played without any intermissions. It's better to ruin CD than Jungle.

Earlier this year they opened with Welcome To The Jungle in New York. Also, they opened with You're Crazy at a couple shows. At all of these shows, though, Chinese Democracy was not played at all.

If it were something similar to the UCAP tour it'd likely be Chinese, but Vegas sort of screams Jungle, doesn't it? I kind of thought it would be obvious, and I love Chinese as the opener...

On a semi-related thought, 12 nights, 12 songs on AFD, every night opens with that show's corresponding track. That would be cool as fuck.