AXL-ROSE-SUNSET-TOWERS-GOLDEN-GLOBES-AFTERPARTY!

Angeles_

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish all the people who are talking shit about Axl would post a pic of themselves and their age. Would be interesting to see. Think he looks great. I am gonna guess he is below average weight for his age and height in US.

Ditto. I don't get the appearance obsession that some here seem to have . Personally, I don't see the issue with the way that he looks. What should he look like? I think him being out-and-about is only a good thing.

I wish all the people who are talking shit about Axl would post a pic of themselves and their age. Would be interesting to see. Think he looks great. I am gonna guess he is below average weight for his age and height in US.

Ditto. I don't get the appearance obsession that some here seem to have . Personally, I don't see the issue with the way that he looks. What should he look like? I think him being out-and-about is only a good thing.

Besides, I look good, 46 years young, but the hairline is going :(

fron.jpg

Edited by Gunzen

have u ever thought that the reason axl has calmed down a bit since 06 is because he's taking meds...or at least he was in 10, got fat and can't lose weight now ?

im 23 and about 2 years ago i started taking lot's of meds due to chronic pain...i quit all that crap early 2012, but by then i had gained 65 pounds...im still trying to get rid of that

While I have no idea what Axl has in his medicine cabinet, I do think that it is highly probable that he is on some type of pain / anxiety / depression medication.

I say this from personal experience because I know several people who have similar side-effects that he seems to share. Honestly, I have no idea why some of you are ripping him just because he doesn't look the way that you think he should. You should be glad that he's out there, looking happy, and not locked away in his Malibu estate. This is a good thing, guys. Focus on the positive and not the stupid shit.

This is wierd - BBA made two posts in a row that I agree with.

Hear, hear!

Axl Rose attends after party and there's 12 pages and growing..

If a hired hand had attended a similar party would we even care ? :D

It didn't take too much time for you to go back to your old ways ..

I hope you all know that Axl is like 20 pounds away from looking like he did in 2006.

I actually think Axl likes to keep it interesting, so he reinvents himself every so often. I guarantee we'll see a completely new look from him.

The funny thing is that Axl is always so ahead of his time, that no one appreciates what he's done until he's on to the next thing.

Axl should just look like an older 2006 self when the guy was 44, still fit enough and not bloated at all. It's not about statistics...

The funny thing is that Axl is always so ahead of his time, that no one appreciates what he's done until he's on to the next thing.

The only look anyone has really liked in the past ~15 years is his '06 look, though. . .

Nah man, lots of people thought the earlier looks were great after he was done with them. I've seen plenty of reminiscing on this forum. I guarantee once Axl changes his look again, people will be missing his pimpin' Elvis days. Anything Axl does usually is successful in atleast a historical way.

I'm so amazed by the: "It's so gay to comment on your idols looks".

HAHA. What? Are you guys coming from undeveloped countries where you still haven't grasped that 1) gay is not a curse word, nor is it no wrong to be gay and 2) How the fuck could it be something wrong with commenting on how someone/something looks?

Open your fkn eyes and brains. Of course people care how others look.

Nah man, lots of people thought the earlier looks were great after he was done with them. I've seen plenty of reminiscing on this forum. I guarantee once Axl changes his look again, people will be missing his pimpin' Elvis days. Anything Axl does usually is successful in atleast a historical way.

Oddly, that does seem to be the case around here. People reminisce about stuff on here that, having been on the forum for years and years and years, I definitely don't remember any positivity towards at the time.

Is it kinda gay that grown men on this forum are actually caring about how Axl looks? Are you hoping to sleep with him?

There's nothing wrong with being a little gay ;). I wouldn't want to sleep with him, though. Cuddle maybe, cause he looks so... cuddly.

Let's be honest here, it's not his best look is it? Although he's not exactly known for great fashion sense - the cycling shorts, riot vests, braids/hockey jersey combo, that awful yellow rain mac.

Yeah his weight fluctuates, but I guess we're only discussing it since there's little to talk about in the way of music and releases!

Edited by GeetarMikey

Axl Rose attends after party and there's 12 pages and growing..

If a hired hand had attended a similar party would we even care ? :D

Not 12 pages worth but I think

Bumblefoot would get about 4 pages quickly because he probably would make some antii gnr comment at the party.

Dj Ashba woukd get 6 pages because he would talk about writing a new GnR album with Axl while wearing his Ed Hardy top hat.

Tommy Is hit or miss.... depends on if there is a Replacements reunion comment made or not. Ill give it 3 pages.

Dizzy may be playing in an awesome cover band tonight in LA and may tell a fan in the bar that they are recording so he can be anywhere from 1 page to 15.

The rest of them get 2 pages each over a longer period of time but still beat Steven Adler unless Steven mentions Axl or blowing someone.

Edited by tr420