**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

International cinema, really? So it'll be playing down the road? Wow, thats big. Is there even that kinda audience for it or is it gonna be something you have to catch down the West End within a 2 week window?

Yeah, I'm pretty surprised, even if I was in London at the time I don't think I'd bother.

It's showing at Showcase cinemas. The one near me only has one date.

I think it's a one (at most two) date thing everywhere it's playing (these special event things don't get much screen time in cinemas).

Here's the UK showings (3rd April), with a few London screens. And Yeovil???!!

http://gnr3dmovie.com/service/uk/

What are the chances they release this with interviews with everyone but Axl?

I'd be flat out stunned if there were interviews involving Axl.

I'd almost rather they release it with no interviews at all, then. It's borderline insulting to the fans to trot out everyone else and then act like its normal to leave out Axl, as if he's not the only one 99% of us give any shit about hearing from. We're getting ahead of ourselves, maybe, because we don't know for sure, but, seriously, what the fuck?

I'd almost rather they release it with no interviews at all, then. It's borderline insulting to the fans to trot out everyone else and then act like its normal to leave out Axl, as if he's not the only one 99% of us give any shit about hearing from. We're getting ahead of ourselves, maybe, because we don't know for sure, but, seriously, what the fuck?

Ok. Bare with me. I'm going to put an unashamedly (is that a word?) positive spin on it:

Perhaps interviews with the rest of the band could be looked at as a "Get to know the current GN'R" type of thing?

• Like 1

Ok. Bare with me. I'm going to put an unashamedly (is that a word?) positive spin on it:

Perhaps interviews with the rest of the band could be looked at as a "Get to know the current GN'R" type of thing?

First of all, I will not get naked with you. "Unashamedly" is fine. "Bare" is not. :lol:

Second of all, because I love you, I'm not going to call you a stupid cunt and I will consider what you're saying.................OK, the only way that is even remotely acceptable is if this is leading into a new album that Axl promotes and does interviews for. If the Blu Ray interview thing is a get to know the other guys gesture, then they better give us a reason to give a damn about getting to know the other guys. Fair enough?

First of all, I will not get naked with you. "Unashamedly" is fine. "Bare" is not. :lol:

Second of all, because I love you, I'm not going to call you a stupid cunt and I will consider what you're saying.................OK, the only way that is even remotely acceptable is if this is leading into a new album that Axl promotes and does interviews for. If the Blu Ray interview thing is a get to know the other guys gesture, then they better give us a reason to give a damn about getting to know the other guys. Fair enough?

Agreed.

P.S. About 1 minute ago I thought "I think I used the wrong 'bare'"

The link was down since yesterday

http://www.cineworld.ie/whatson/guns-n-roses-appetite-for-democracy-in-3d

I called the cinema in Dublin and they said they just found out all showings have been cancelled in Ireland

Could someone tell us why?

Why would you think we can tell you anything about that? The guys working at the cinema in Dublin should know better than us. I hope you're not lying, though.

The link was down since yesterday

http://www.cineworld.ie/whatson/guns-n-roses-appetite-for-democracy-in-3d

I called the cinema in Dublin and they said they just found out all showings have been cancelled in Ireland

Could someone tell us why?

Why would you think we can tell you anything about that? The guys working at the cinema in Dublin should know better than us. I hope you're not lying, though.

I ask that because there seems to be a representative for Rockfuel posting here and if you don't believe me then give them a call.

I wish I was lying

Edited by slashofvr

I suspected this may have happened given its removal from the Dublin website. What a load of balls.

Edited by NGOG

Obviously the Irish fans don't deserve to see this.

Maybe he still begrudges 2010. Hope not.

It seems like the Dublin branch of Cineworld have just cancelled it themselves.

Edited by NGOG