Your concerts in 2014

Powerage5

Not much yet.

17/01 - Trans-Siberian Orchestra

12/02 - Monster Magnet

27/06, 28/06 and 29/06 - Graspop Metal Meeting (Black Sabbath, Soundgarden, Alter Bridge, Sabaton, Graveyard, Metal Church, Orange Goblin, Powerwolf, Alestorm, WASP,...)

Edited by st0n3r

10 jan Lamb Of God / 013

15 jan Babyshambles / Paradiso

26 jan EMP Persistence Tour / 013

27 jan Moderat / Paradiso

18 feb Behemoth / 013

20 feb Woodkid / Vorst Nationaal

21 feb Skrillex / Melkweg

03 mrt Haim / Paradiso

11 mrt Bonobo / 013

12 mrt Steel Panther / 013

13 mrt Transatlantic / 013

12 apr Manic Street Preachers / London Brixton Academy

10-13 apr Roadburn / 013

16 apr Hopsin / 013

15 mei Nine Inch Nails / Berlin

23 mei Nine Inch Nails / London O2

27 mei Nine Inch Nails / Heineken Music Hall

28 mei Nine Inch Nails / Lotto Arena

11 jun Soundgarden / 013

03-06 jul Rock Werchter

• 4 weeks later...

Powerage/any other seasoned Maiden veterans - Blaze Bayley is playing literally a block or two down the street from me in Edinburgh in a few weeks. Should I bother?

YES. It's no secret that I wasn't a huge fan of the Blaze era, but he's done some really good solo albums (Not quite up to par with Bruce Dickinson, but still very good). He's still got a great voice, does a few Maiden tunes from TXF/VXI, and usually hangs around after shows to meet fans. I haven't seen him yet, but based on anyone I know who's seen him, you'll have a great time ;)

Gonna see Death Angel again on March 26th, they're playing a tiny club in Rochester. Only seen them as an opener before, so I'm excited for that ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Reel Big Fish in Rochester, March 20.

nice man, i havent seen reel big fish in years but they always put on a great show and i still love all there cds.....

IMO, they're the epitome of washed up nostalgia bands. Their newer albums suck (When they bother to release anything), Aaron Barrett is the only original member nowadays and he always wasted, and they just seem to not give a fuck anymore. That said, they're still a fun enough live show, and they usually have a solid package tour they're on.

If you want to see a really fun ska band, check out The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. They are just fucking amazing live.

I got a free ticket to see Buckcherry tonight so I'll probably go see them... I'm not really into them but I've seen them a couple times and they were alright. A free concert is always a good thing, right? :P

This song is fun in a KISS/Motley Crue way:

You know a song's gonna be hair metal-y awesome when half the lyrics are "WOOOOOAAAAHHHHHH-OHHHHHHHHH", and the the other half is the title of the song.

See: Kickstart My Heart.

EDIT: Forgot the "YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!" that comes after the repeated "WOOOOOAAAAHHHHHH-OHHHHHHHHH"s.

Edited by Amir