Your concerts in 2014

Powerage5

Good idea! ^_^

So far:

20-04-2014 - Halestorm @ Melkweg, Amsterdam

22-05-2014 - Eagles @ Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam

I'm not sure what else to hope for. I'd love to see Ry Cooder or Buddy Guy, but I don't have any realistic reason to assume they'll be touring Europe next year. Other then that the only absolute must see no matter the cost would be the Stones. There's still some rumours there to get my hopes up. Oh, and I also would like to see Adele this year.

dude i didn't know you are dutch too!

31 of may Fortarock Goffertpark Nijmegen Holland

bands as Iron Maiden, Anthrax, Slayer and Alter Bridge will perform there

and somewhere in July ZZ Top @ Heineken Music Hall amsterdam

Good idea! ^_^

So far:

I'm not sure what else to hope for. I'd love to see Ry Cooder or Buddy Guy, but I don't have any realistic reason to assume they'll be touring Europe next year. Other then that the only absolute must see no matter the cost would be the Stones. There's still some rumours there to get my hopes up. Oh, and I also would like to see Adele this year.

To update myself here - Got Pinkpop tickets to see the Stones. Mission accomplished as long as they don't cancel. Or die. ^_^

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much! ;)

Good idea! ^_^

So far:

To update myself here - Got Pinkpop tickets to see the Stones. Mission accomplished as long as they don't cancel. Or die. ^_^

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much! ;)

hehehe :) ik ga misschien ook naar pinkpop if a girl who i know is allowed to take me with her!

Holy shit, I got tickets for Eminem.

Where/when?

August 16th, East Rutherford, NJ - Metlife Stadium

I ended up getting 2 pairs because it's not clear what is what. There were two different levels of GA (FLR A and FLR B) and after 25 minutes of waiting times and no results, I just kept trying for the heck of it and eventually had a FLR B pair show up. Bought them right away, then FLR A showed up on my computer, so I bought those too. FLR A was significantly more expensive, but I couldn't resist. So, once I figure out what's what, I'm going to sell the second pair.

• Like 1

Anyone ever see Billy Idol live? He's playing on a Saturday in Atlantic City and I'm thinking about going.

Heard he puts on a good show. Might be worth it just for White Wedding + Rebel Yell. Would be hilarious if you met some Idol fans bitching about no new songs.

Just bought tickets for Pearl Jam in Milton Keynes and Neil Young (+ The National) at Hyde Park. To think, I almost spent that money on a Nightrain membership ( :rofl-lol: ) + VIP for Buenos Aires...

Lined up for 2014:

6th April : GNR, Buenos Aires

23rd May: NIN, London

28th June, Aerosmith (+ Walking Papers + Joe Bonamassa), London

11th July: Pearl Jam, Milton Keynes

12th July: Neil Young, London

First time seeing all of these guys apart from GNR + Walking Papers.

I never said I'd sell them for above face value -_- As long as I get the money I spent back, I'm OK.

So, anyone want GA tickets for Eminem and Rihanna? :awesomeface:

I really don't like rap at all (and I really dislike Rihanna even though she has great taste in her guitarists). That being said, I saw Eminem at Lollapalooza a few years ago. He actually put on a really good show. If you like him you will have a great time!

28th June, Aerosmith (+ Walking Papers + Joe Bonamassa), London

11th July: Pearl Jam, Milton Keynes

I got tickets for these two shows too. They're the only two I have for this summer at this time.

Cool, let me know if you want to meet up for either show, I'm going alone to both (might be able to convince a friend or two to come to Aerosmith).

Will try my luck with Kate Bush tickets when they go on sale next week. Not a huge fan but I like her enough to check out one show.

So far I'm going to see Sebastian Bach @ Starland Ballroom and Crüe / Alice Cooper @ the PNC Art Center, both in NJ.

Starland only has GA admission and @ the PNC I have lawn admission, witch is all the way in the back but the view isn't bad and the tickets are cheap.

I'm thinking about going to see KISS and Def Lep @ the PNC, but I don't want to pay $80 to see them, so I'll only go if I can find a deal closer to the show time.

I'm also tentatively waiting for Slash to announce his dates with Aerosmith, if they come by me, I'm there.

GNR is going to be 2 hours from me this summer, but I don't plan to go. :-/

Aerosmith, Slash and the Conspirators and whoever else I might show up to see. Kitchener Ont. July 13

I bought a VIP ticket, mainly for the exclusive closer vantage point...don't really want to get stuck in the cattle pen.

Just bought 3rd row tickets to Sebastian Bach on August 1 :D He's playing the same theatre I saw Alice Cooper in last year.

He's playing Sonisphere this year, excited to see him again.

This month I'm seeing Sabaton and Iced Earth n NYC on the 18th.