Most insecure fanbases

bacardimayne

Do you cupcake and annoy everyone on NIN forums too?

i don't cupcake. if i annoy you, put me on ignore and stop being a little bitch. whoops!

It's just that you are considered by many to be nothing but an irritating pest in the D&N section, so it's a little funny that you're sitting around judging who is a good "NIN fan" here, when I doubt very many would consider you a good "GNR fan" to begin with. :shrugs:

Don't worry. No one's going to lose sleep that they aren't considered a good fan in the eyes of maynard. :rofl-lol:

Edited by Broskirose

Do you cupcake and annoy everyone on NIN forums too?

i don't cupcake. if i annoy you, put me on ignore and stop being a little bitch. whoops!

It's just that you are considered by many to be nothing but an irritating pest in the D&N section, so it's a little funny that you're sitting around judging who is a good "NIN fan" here, when I doubt very many would consider you a good "GNR fan" to begin with. :shrugs:

Don't worry. No one's going to lose sleep that they aren't considered a good fan in the eyes of maynard. :rofl-lol:

Many? Who? You and NGOG? :lol:

• Like 1

I would say pretty much all fan bases are pretty insecure. Name a band, any band and it's pretty easy to rip them a part. I have friends that LOVE Dave Mathews band, and sometimes for fun I rag on them, it's funny to watch how pissed off they get. Some of them act like Dave Mathews is the 2nd coming of John Lennon or something. Like he is this holy profit, come down to lead us all with his acoustic guitar. All you have to say is "Dave Mathews sucks" and watch them get all butt hurt.

For the record I don't mind DMB. Not my personal fav, but I have nothing against them... I just do it for kicks :)

I would say pretty much all fan bases are pretty insecure. Name a band, any band and it's pretty easy to rip them a part. I have friends that LOVE Dave Mathews band, and sometimes for fun I rag on them, it's funny to watch how pissed off they get. Some of them act like Dave Mathews is the 2nd coming of John Lennon or something. Like he is this holy profit, come down to lead us all with his acoustic guitar. All you have to say is "Dave Mathews sucks" and watch them get all butt hurt.

For the record I don't mind DMB. Not my personal fav, but I have nothing against them... I just do it for kicks :)

I was just coming to this thread to mention DMB fans. I like some DMB, but I don't love any of it. Plenty of their fans have gone on to me about how I must not "get it". I always have to remind them that it's not that I "don't get it", it's just that my opinion differs from theirs.

This just in from Nobody puts baby in a corner Daily

newspaper_zpse8602f7e.jpg

I saw that article printed in this mornings paper in my local area. I think the paper was called Girl Rock Gazette

Stalker_zps027126c6.jpg

Shocking developments in the world of Haircut Rock :wow:

:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

I'm just getting into the concept of Year Zero, I've listened to it about fifteen times before but only just appreciating the whole story and little threads of it.

It's pure genius. The glitch/noise aspects of that album are the fucking pinnacle of music. I could listen to The Great Destroyer breakdown forever...

Hardcore Radiohead fans in general piss me off more than any fan base. I've never come across a more pretentious and elitist bunch of morons in my life. I actually LOVE Radiohead but their fan base are idiots. They act like Radiohead has reinvented the wheel and they are in fact the most creative band on the planet of all time and anyone who disagrees is uneducated when it comes to music. Radiohead fans love to mention the fact they are Radiohead fans because for some fucked up reason they think it's a trump card and it's like flashing their badge of music knowledge credibility. Radiohead fans are even pretentious pricks to each other. If you think Radiohead pre OK Computer is their best work then holy fuck you're just some slave to top 40 pop rock and really don't get what Radiohead is all about. Yeah because OK Computer wasn't top 40 at all and all these assholes who claim Kid A is their best album didn't enjoy Pablo Honey or The Bends. They weren't at all drawn to Radiohead for their guitar driven songs. Nope they are genuine, intelligent music fans who KNOW that Kid A is the shit and that guitar driven songs is so passe. Or at least that's what Thom Yorke told them to think at one point. Fuck off. Kid A isn't unique at all. It's good but there were many bands/artists doing that style back then and doing it better and doing it for years before. Hell even U2 did Radiohead befre Radiohead(Zooropa & Passengers). But no according to Radiohead fans they invented that wheel too.

Radiohead fans just suck and I'm not sure if it's an insecurity thing or just a straight arrogant, pretentious bullshit thing. I love how their fan base shifted too. They loved it when Radiohead was popular on top 40 radio but now they look at anyone who likes Pablo Honey and The Bends with disgust because true Radiohead fans don't want to be popular. Hypocritical douchebags.

I could rant about those losers for hours haha.

Edited by Bono
  • Like 1