Ask staff

UK SUBS

Why is there no news headlines thread for the 400% confirmed reunion?

Are you guys trying to censor this information?

Post a link to where this is confirmed and we'll add it to the newswire. And while you're at it, you might as well find a source that confirms the existence of life on the planet Jupiter.

• Like 2

Sorry, all of a sudden I´ve turned blue. Why I got magism´d? :question::blink::huh:

In the Announcements Downzy posted the following:

I have begun to transition certain members over to Club Member status. Those who purchased a MYGNRFORUM t-shirt previously or donated $25 or more between November 2014 and present are automatically awarded Club Member Status.

Those moved from Silver to Club Member status will receive all the benefits formerly associated with the Silver status, plus a whole lot more!

The Members Club section of the forum will be opening very soon!

My guess, you've either bought a shirt, or donated more than $25

• Like 1

How much Magsime had to donate to be "Gold/Blue"? so now there is no Silver or Gold and just Club membership which is blue?

Yes.

We're transitioning out of the old donation system and instituting a club membership program that will change the usernames of club members to blue. Prior to this, under the old donation system, the colour of users names were dependent on how much one donated.

Right now only those who previously purchased a t-shirt or donated $25 or more between November of 2014 and now have been given the new Club Members status. The Club area of the forum hasn't been open to club members yet, nor have we opened up the club membership sign up page yet. Still in beta testing, should be ready and good to go some time this week.

How much Magsime had to donate to be "Gold/Blue"? so now there is no Silver or Gold and just Club membership which is blue?

Yes.

We're transitioning out of the old donation system and instituting a club membership program that will change the usernames of club members to blue. Prior to this, under the old donation system, the colour of users names were dependent on how much one donated.

Right now only those who previously purchased a t-shirt or donated $25 or more between November of 2014 and now have been given the new Club Members status. The Club area of the forum hasn't been open to club members yet, nor have we opened up the club membership sign up page yet. Still in beta testing, should be ready and good to go some time this week.

Yeah I read the thread regarding the Club membership, I just wanted to know that in the previous donation system how much one had to pay to be in blue? In the club membership the color will be blue or there are other colors too?

How does one change, I dont know what you call it, like "Full" "God" "Frontman", so those thingies, when a person is allowed to change or the person has to join the club to change that also?

Yes.

Yeah I read the thread regarding the Club membership, I just wanted to know that in the previous donation system how much one had to pay to be in blue? In the club membership the color will be blue or there are other colors too?

How does one change, I dont know what you call it, like "Full" "God" "Frontman", so those thingies, when a person is allowed to change or the person has to join the club to change that also?

All supporter statuses (green, blue) will be phased out at the end of August. At that point only the blue and orange will remain for distinguishing club and non-club members. As for how much it cost to become a blue member under the old donation system, that I'm not sure as I was not involved in the forum's administration at that time.

The slogans are user-generated for club members and those who donated under the old system. Otherwise, they're associated with the number of posts a member makes. So if you want to change it manually, you need to become a club member. Otherwise, keep posting and eventually it will change for you once you reach a certain post threshold.

Yes.

All supporter statuses (green, blue) will be phased out at the end of August. At that point only the blue and orange will remain for distinguishing club and non-club members. As for how much it cost to become a blue member under the old donation system, that I'm not sure as I was not involved in the forum's administration at that time.

The slogans are user-generated for club members and those who donated under the old system. Otherwise, they're associated with the number of posts a member makes. So if you want to change it manually, you need to become a club member. Otherwise, keep posting and eventually it will change for you once you reach a certain post threshold.

You can change the Slogans as many times as you want once you become a Club member or there is a limit to it?

You can change the Slogans as many times as you want once you become a Club member or there is a limit to it?

There's an option in your profile that allows you to change it as many times as you want (if you're a club member).

So for normal members you can't even change it once manually?

Is there a list of the automatic slogan changes? like after 100 posts - Full, 500 - God etc etc

There's an option in your profile that allows you to change it as many times as you want (if you're a club member).

Is there a list of the automatic slogan changes? like after 100 posts - Full, 500 - God etc etc

Newbie, Full, Demi God, God, Frontman

maybe a couple more, but i don't remember now :lol:

read more at:https://www.invisionpower.com/support/guides/_/member-engagement/ranks-reputation-pips-etc-r33

Edited by Strange Broue

Nope, normal members can't change it manually at all. There is actually a third party extension installed on the forum that serves the option up to specific user groups (i.e. Club Members).

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Think of it as a "reward" feature for people who have donated.

Yes, there are automatic ones..... that have remained unchanged for at least a decade now. I can remember people asking Eric about this back in 2005 when Frontman was added. :lol:

Newbie - 0

Junior - 100

Full - 200

Senior - 500

DEMI-GOD - 1000

GOD - 2000

SUPER GOD - 3000

OH MY GOD - 4000

FRONTMAN - 5000

• 2 weeks later...