Ask staff

UK SUBS

I wonder if anyone else who uses IE11 is having this issue.

That is a good question, anyone?

Test now, I think downzy's fixed it.

WORKS! IE11 fixed!! Ok back to firefox for me :headbang::headbang: :headbang:

Thanks HV and Downzy for working this out!

Dear staff - I would like to protest the "Nobody puts baby in a corner" filter as it limits my freedom of expression. Thank you for your time.

slothdealwithit.gif

Okay, new management: any chance we can get rid of the edit bar after a post is edited? Or at least make it so that it doesn't appear for edits say ~90 seconds from original posting time.

I don't think that's an option.

• Like 3

Okay, new management: any chance we can get rid of the edit bar after a post is edited? Or at least make it so that it doesn't appear for edits say ~90 seconds from original posting time.

Don't have the slightest clue if this is possible. I looked around the forum's settings and didn't find anything, but that doesn't mean that this isn't possible (there are a lot of settings as you can imagine).

I'll continue to have a look but in the mean time, you might just have to put up with the edit notice for a little while longer.

Can anyone teach me how to post a pic? I tried to upload the pic on Tinypic and then put the link on the "URL" thingi here, but it doesnt works

It may sound like a dumb thing to people, but really can someone tell me?

Can anyone teach me how to post a pic? I tried to upload the pic on Tinypic and then put the link on the "URL" thingi here, but it doesnt works

It may sound like a dumb thing to people, but really can someone tell me?

In the tool bar, there's a little picture icon (it's just below the font colour and smile face icon). Click on that, post the link to your picture there. Click okay.