Who could replace BFF?

I can't see Axl getting a new guy then having him add parts. But there's enough ex-guns guitarists that might do it.

I'm sure there's tons of guitarists who could do the tour. Tracii Guns could complete the circle.

really, BFF?????

Shout out to shitjustgotreal for realizing the Original Poster said BFF ("like she's totes my bff") instead of BBF in the title of this thread (which is of course in itself rather nonsensical- "who could replace BBF" in what??)

Whoever had 2 and a half months, 323 replies, and 24 pages wins the "When Will Someone Notice?" pool. :)

• Like 2

really, BFF?????

Shout out to shitjustgotreal for realizing the Original Poster said BFF ("like she's totes my bff") instead of BBF in the title of this thread (which is of course in itself rather nonsensical- "who could replace BBF" in what??)

Whoever had 2 and a half months, 323 replies, and 24 pages wins the "When Will Someone Notice?" pool. :)

Well done, it was totally deliberate on the mod team part (honestly lol). I think we should just leave it after so long.

• Like 1

really, BFF?????

cant tell if i said something right or just stupid shit...

really, BFF?????

cant tell if i said something right or just stupid shit...

No it's all good- you're the only one who noticed the error!

Anyone.

The answer is: Anyone.

I mean that with zero disrespect for Ron. However, at this stage they could just get any shredder at that would be fine. I still think that many of you are shooting way too high with any sort of known names.

In all actuality he should stay seeing how well he mastered being on the wagon in the last 9 years. For a light background in selling tickets before all this i would have never seen him leading successful projects on his own but what do you know, he paid the cost from having back problems mid tours, without his precence is something i would be disappointed for a second and probably venture into his side projects more than likely. I can appreciate somebody who properly markets themselves without grabbing attention and still works his butt off to be the best musician possible.

There's a chick shredder in the Alice Cooper band who's already been Ezrin'd. She's young and understands the deal. So if she ever left Alice or they quit touring..

Edited by wasted

Jimmy Page??? That would be pretty cool... Even if it was a once in awhile, guest appearance, type of deal...

The Page rumors have been picking up steam over the past few months. I think if Axl can get Page or Van Halen or both it will round out the lineup quite nicely.

Jimmy Page??? That would be pretty cool... Even if it was a once in awhile, guest appearance, type of deal...

The Page rumors have been picking up steam over the past few months. I think if Axl can get Page or Van Halen or both it will round out the lineup quite nicely.

Neither of those will happen, just think about it , why would page join a touring band with no interest in doing anything , he doesn't need to

You don't need to replace bumble , by the time gnr hit the road again, probably in 2016 now, he'll have enough of the pointless solo stuff in empty Eastern European clubs and could get on the road with gnr

Guns won't hire a 'big name' like page or van halen

Other option is robin finck

• Like 1

From one side is better to hire a past member,know the band,know axl,know the stuff etc,from other side a new new player could bring some interesting,bullshits like compare with other guitarists,if better or worst and that kind of discussion.

Edited by Majestic Beast

Neither of those will happen, just think about it , why would page join a touring band with no interest in doing anything , he doesn't need to

You don't need to replace bumble , by the time gnr hit the road again, probably in 2016 now, he'll have enough of the pointless solo stuff in empty Eastern European clubs and could get on the road with gnr

Guns won't hire a 'big name' like page or van halen

Other option is robin finck

I have a serious question- just to be clear- are you saying that Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin, Yardbirds, etc.) and/or Eddie Van Halen (VH- obvi) might consider joining up with Guns 'n Roses at this stage of its existence, but the obstacle would be that Guns wouldn't hire them?