Who could replace BFF?

There is only one man and one man only that fits this bill. Ladies and gentleman, if you want even more drama (you got it) with:

VVESP2.jpg

Vinnie-Vincent-Photo-sesion-1.jpg

HE IS VINNIE VINCENT AND HE IS TOTALLY AVAILABLE, fresh out of court with his 17th lost law suit against KISS

Axl do call, he would spice things up. I promise.

As shit as his guitar playing was (zero phrasing or melody - a true guitar wanker who wanted to be the next EVH), the guy could write some killer riffs. Imagine him doing the TWAT solo though. :lol:

I have probably answered this question before, but here it goes again: I don't think anyone can replace Bumblefoot in the sense that they would equal his expansive skills, his particular song writing abilities, and everything else he brought to the band. Bumblefoot is pretty unique and awesome. But with no disrespect to Bumblefoot, I think that is a good thing. I really don't think GN'R needs the repertoire of playing styles, his hang to quirkiness, his "the more notes the better" attitude. I just didn't think it was a very good fit, at least not for what I want out of GN'R.

It's is silly, but in that sense Dj was a MUCH better fit (although he brought in his own set of unique flaws).

Now the band need guitarists BEASTS,not happy kids with talend,slayer took gary holt,arch enemy took jef loomis,priest a guy called Richie Faulkner and kick ass,many good players are free in the music rock scene,just they need good pay and an active band writing new music and touring.

What Axl do now know it only himself,it seems to me that Dj/Ron just felt they losing their time.

What do you think of Richie Kotzen ?

The guy has been playing blues for years, and a little more poppery. But that guy can fucking shred.

Marty Friedman is not a good fit, his japanese/egyptian scales are so noticeable, and he tries to do his half bends everywhere, he can play other stuff, but he's got those things that really give him out.

I would love to see a Blackmore / Axl blattle of egos.

It's not like Axl can just replace guitar players endlessly and it won't have a negative effect on me as a hardcore fan.

At this point, After Robin, Bucket, Bumble, and DJ I highly doubt I could view the new replacements :facepalm: as real contributors to Guns.

You can't do this shit and expect people to connect with the line up.

So while I think Axl can replace DJ and Bumble no problem for touring, I think anyone new will be seen as even less important. It gets diluted everytime Axl is losing talent and momentum.

Too bad, cause even if I don't think DJ and Bumble were a good fit for new Guns, at least the line up was stable.

In light of the circumstances brought upon by the unfortunate recent turn of events its clear there are two choices. Choice 1- a reunion of some sort- Gunns, Bucket, Robin, Tobias, and/or Slash rejoin the band. Choice 2- Up the ante and bring in a big time, big name, bad-ass such as a Page, May, Frehley, Navarro, Angus Young type. Or go retro-populist and new age progressive and bring in someone like Orianthi, Amanda Knox, or Lukas Nelson.

Or maybe he'll go solo.

Edited by Mr. Dude