Dave Grohl Falls Off Stage Breaks Leg - Finishes the Show/

CheapJon

That's cool and all but knowing Dave, he did for the buzz it would generate, for the aftereffect and not for the sake of that concert per se.

:facepalm:

Say what you want, he's a nice guy, I like the Foo Fighters, went to their concert this year but... the man is the musician version of Angelina Jolie. He wants to be everything, every time. He craves attention and he fuels on it. Everything they do feels unnatural to me, it's like they're rehearsed. It's like they do it for the buzz. He wants to be everywhere! 50 freaking all-star side projects, documentaries, megalomaniac new album which was no different than any other Foo album in terms of sound, really. He's one of those guys that, he's probably got a public relations advisor, and if he doesn't step back for a bit, it's gonna go Black Eyed Peas on him: "step away for a bit, son. Step away 'cause people are tired of your face".

That's cool and all but knowing Dave, he did for the buzz it would generate, for the aftereffect and not for the sake of that concert per se.

Say what you want, he's a nice guy, I like the Foo Fighters, went to their concert this year but... the man is the musician version of Angelina Jolie. He wants to be everything, every time. He craves attention and he fuels on it. Everything they do feels unnatural to me, it's like they're rehearsed. It's like they do it for the buzz. He wants to be everywhere! 50 freaking all-star side projects, documentaries, megalomaniac new album which was no different than any other Foo album in terms of sound, really. He's one of those guys that, he's probably got a public relations advisor, and if he doesn't step back for a bit, it's gonna go Black Eyed Peas on him: "step away for a bit, son. Step away 'cause people are tired of your face".

He's been set for life with money since Nirvana. Maybe he just does all these projects because he wants to and can afford to do so? I doubt he was raking in the big bucks doing Probot. I'm a huge Foo Fighters nut-swinger but I don't see him as an attention seeker. He seems like the punk he's always been and successful beyond even what he could've imagined.

I can't fault Dave (or Slash) for getting out there, truth be told they're probably thankful as fuck they aren't flipping burgers or whatever and every day they get paid fat money for doing what they do must be a blessing.

As soon as I heard/saw this, I just thought of our Axl (lead singer of the most dangerous band in the world) storming off because someone threw an opened, half full/empty plastic bottle of water at him.

• Like 2

He fell off the stage 1.5 songs into the set. Said he'd come back. Did so, sitting in a chair. Now, I'm not a Foo FIghters fan, but that's awesome!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/dave-grohl-suffers-leg-injury-at-foo-fighters-concert-in-gothenburg-video/

I feel the same way. Not crazy about the Foo Fighters but from interviews I've seen with Dave, he's a super guy. I saw the footage telling his fans he would be back. Now that's dedication to his fans. He must have been on some heavy duty meds. I commend him for his bravery because I'm sure breaking his leg had to hurt like a mother!

• Like 1

He fell off the stage 1.5 songs into the set. Said he'd come back. Did so, sitting in a chair. Now, I'm not a Foo FIghters fan, but that's awesome!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/dave-grohl-suffers-leg-injury-at-foo-fighters-concert-in-gothenburg-video/

still delivers, great video and audio quality :headbang:

still a better musician than Axl since 2000

i don't really get why people hate Foo Fighters and Dave Grohl so much here... why the fuck he even want attention with this?

P.S.: i think their last album sucks ass, not a single good song oon there, but the band still kicks ass and deliver better show than current GNR)