Should Axl bring back the biker shorts, gnr leather/vinyl jacket and boots for Coachella?

As long as the moustache is gone it is all good IMHO. But I do hope he had a look that is fresh and does not try to recreate looks he had 25 years ago. IIRC he wasnt even wearing the biker shorts by the end of the Illusions tour, he had switched to loose shorts.

I agree that his best look nowadays tends to come from the simple jeans, t-shirt and bandana combo.

70s pimps wouldn't be seen in some of his jackets and hats.

He probably is wearing those shorts every now and then if he's doing cardio, though. Maybe his new look for the tour is the Nike sweatshirt...

Slash and Duff have no such wardrobe conundrums. Black. Lots of black.

Out of the options presented so far, the obvious choices would be:

Assless chaps

Fishnet top

And I will add the bondage cap from the 80s and pre appetite glam make up.

Seriously though, he can turn up in chinos, moccasins and a fucking sports jacket for all I care, as long as he can sing properly.

I dont care what he looks like, as long as he sounds good

This for the most part... His sense of fashion does make him look like a goon and is tough to watch sometimes though.. A lot of the time.. As for the OP and the biker shorts.. Hell no... He looked like a retard that part of the UYI tour.. I can't even watch those videos.. Only shit I watch are vids from 87-91 and 93 haha