04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Thanks. I hope I don't have to use stub hub. I should've bought the 4 while I had a chance. I'm sure I could of sold them, I'm kicking myself now

I wouldn't. Does anyone have proof of these price increases from earlier in the week? In 25 years I've buying tickets,I've never heard of that on an official site before. I could see if it were AXS premium or whatever their legalized scalping site is but on the official ticketing site? WTF?!

Thanks. I hope I don't have to use stub hub. I should've bought the 4 while I had a chance. I'm sure I could of sold them, I'm kicking myself now

I wouldn't. Does anyone have proof of these price increases from earlier in the week? In 25 years I've buying tickets,I've never heard of that on an official site before. I could see if it were AXS premium or whatever their legalized scalping site is but on the official ticketing site? WTF?!

Ive seen ticketmaster do it but not that drastic.. This is insane

Who here thinks better tickets will be available tomorrow? Especially in the P2, P3 and P4 areas

definitely not me, if there are very little left in this pre-sale, and almost nothing left in the Citi presale, there is going to be very little or nothing left on the public on-sale

They can't have nothing left on the on-sale date, that's he official date communicated everywhere, that's when regular people who don't spend their life here will show up.

Plus, it looks like GA have never been on pre-sale outside the VIP packages.

I can assure you the on-sale is going to have a very limited amount and it is going to go right away

most pre-sales are so you are able to get the tickets before the on sale, since there is nothing left in the Citi and this presale today, there is going to be a very small amount on the on-sale tommorow

and they did put a small amount of GA floor tickets available on the Citi and Nightrain presale, they just sold right away

Vegas is also a tough place to get a good seat as they hold back alot and give alot of tickets for VIP and other preferred guests

Ive seen ticketmaster do it but not that drastic.. This is insane

On the official Ticketmaster site or on one of their official resale sites? This is nuts. Somebody was getting those lower priced tickets since they are all over Stubhub,Ebay,Vivid etc.

Still kicking myself for not buying the VIP GA seats for $650 each. This process sucks.

exactly, you could have bought maybe 4 tickets for each show, and basically sold 3 and kept 1 for yourself and got to see the show for free and basically had your vacation paid for based on what they are going for on Stubhub

The fact is a lot of those GA tickets on stubhub are spec tickets. Meaning that the person selling them doesn't even have them in hand. They'll list highly desireable tickets for an absurd amount hoping some poor SAP buys them for a markup. When the scalper knows they'll make $2,000 profit, they'll pull their strings and try to aquire the tickets. And sometimes the scalper can't so they cancel the sale. A lot of people have shown up at venues only to get a phone call from stubhub saying their tickets are invalid.

Not sure what they were yesterday. I had a chance to buy 4 in sect 11 for 250 each.

I know you may not want to use SH, but if you don't have any luck tomorrow, there are 2 for Friday night on there in section 11, row Z for $270 each. $636 and change total using basic delivery. And no, they aren't mine :) lowest price for lower bowl tix for Friday on SH at the moment.

Not sure what they were yesterday. I had a chance to buy 4 in sect 11 for 250 each.

I know you may not want to use SH, but if you don't have any luck tomorrow, there are 2 for Friday night on there in section 11, row Z for $270 each. $636 and change total using basic delivery. And no, they aren't mine :) lowest price for lower bowl tix for Friday on SH at the moment.

Fuck no.

Still kicking myself for not buying the VIP GA seats for $650 each. This process sucks.

exactly, you could have bought maybe 4 tickets for each show, and basically sold 3 and kept 1 for yourself and got to see the show for free and basically had your vacation paid for based on what they are going for on Stubhub

Except none of those GA tix are actually selling on SH. They are being listed, but no one is buying yet. We'll see how the secondary market shakes out once the shows actually sell out.

Except none of those GA tix are actually selling on SH. They are being listed, but no one is buying yet. We'll see how the secondary market shakes out once the shows actually sell out.

This. Just because something is listed at $2000 on StubHub or eBay doesn't mean they'll actually sell for that. I'm not sure about StubHub but on eBay you can search completed listings. That's the better tell of what people are actually willing to pay. Sellers can ASK whatever they want, but it doesn't mean they'll actually get it.

Fuck no.

Fuck no...what? That's a really good price imo at the moment. Ten percent over face is good at this point.

I think the scalpers have been overestimating the demand a little bit on what are already expensive tickets. Everyone who still has yet to get tickets should try again tomorrow during the public sale. If you don't get anything - don't press the panic button on StubHub right away. Those prices will get lower and lower as the show nears.

Fuck no.

Fuck no...what? That's a really good price imo at the moment. Ten percent over face is good at this point.

You have two posts and the first is linking us to a stubhub auction? Ok,Broham. I mean for me personally, I'm not paying over face value. Maybe someone else will find your information useful.

Fuck no.

You have two posts and the first is linking us to a stubhub auction? Ok,Broham. I mean for me personally, I'm not paying over face value. Maybe someone else will find your information useful.

I didn't link anyone to any auctions, I pointed out a price for two tix in the section he noted and in a separate post I noted that GA tix aren't selling at $1000 each (or more yet).. I'm trying to get floor GA tix myself. I would think people would appreciate the information on the secondary market if they really want to go and how much they are willing to pay.

Personally I agree with you, i wouldn't pay over face either. I'm not sure I wanna pay $250. But the April 8th show is a one and only.

Can one of our GNR-insiders let us know how the prices went up $100 on the official ticketing site? Again, they can do what they want on AXS premium but on the actual ticketing site,what accounts for the $100 discrepancy between the Citi Bank pre sale/Nightrain pre sale and today? I doubt the Citi card people received a discount.