*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

6 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Snowblind Xmas sweater? Haha- that's awesome! 

Yup, glad I grabbed it when I did as they've moved onto another design this year. 

All these huge bands seem to have certain pieces of merch like these sweaters that are available for one another band, no doubt all manufactured by the same company  

• 1 month later...

Spotted in HMV Oxford Street, London:

FF4648C7-FFC5-44A4-AD5D-732C98EB55D9_zps

A450F76E-5303-466F-9120-939A86759FB6_zps

I believe the band member graphic was used in the late 80s for GN'R's Rock N' Roll Comic Book?

Interesting to see a Vegas tee design become standard merch available all the way across the pond!

Also, Japan NitL merch has been revealed c/o @Black Sabbath:

CBF9FF9D-7669-4465-B817-91A4B32D8C7D_zps

Just need some hi-res images to pore over as it all looks to be possibly the best range of merch yet!

Thanks for the uploads @Black Sabbath!

Not much out there for Kobe so far:

FF9D1F1A-4906-4686-8DF1-199EECE1E6D1_zps

Also, the Osaka theme is based on the following:

The Gashadokuro are spirits that take the form of giant skeletons and are fifteen times taller than an average person, said to be created from the amassed bones of people who died of starvation. These Yōkai roam after midnight, grabbing lone travelers and biting off their heads to drink their spraying blood. There is a tell sign as the victim would hear the sound of loud ringing in the ear. The Gashadokuro are said to possess the powers of invisibility and indestructibility; though Shinto charms are said to ward them off.

Quick question for fans going to the gigs in Aus. 

My mate bought the welcome to the jungle VIP pack, in the info section it says that they have access to purchase VIP merch. 

Does anyone on here know anything about this or have any experience with it for the NA shows? 

Just curious as to what the merch differences are? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tadsy said:

Quick question for fans going to the gigs in Aus. 

My mate bought the welcome to the jungle VIP pack, in the info section it says that they have access to purchase VIP merch. 

Does anyone on here know anything about this or have any experience with it for the NA shows? 

Just curious as to what the merch differences are? 

I'm going to an Aus show, but i've only got a gold ticket because i'm a filthy peasant and going with others. That said, if my memory serves, the VIP pack lets people purchase merch early, and before everyone else. I don't think there is any specific VIP merchandise besides the 'official Guns N’ Roses VIP merchandise collection', which your friend will get:

• Specially designed & commemorative GN’R VIP book filled with band memorabilia
  • One canvas VIP messenger bag
  • Official ‘Welcome to the Jungle’ VIP laminate & matching lanyard
  • Exclusive lenticular hard stock poster
  • One complimentary tour program

http://www.tegdainty.com/guns-n-roses-vip-packages/

34 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I'm going to an Aus show, but i've only got a gold ticket because i'm a filthy peasant and going with others. That said, if my memory serves, the VIP pack lets people purchase merch early, and before everyone else. I don't think there is any specific VIP merchandise besides the 'official Guns N’ Roses VIP merchandise collection', which your friend will get:

• Specially designed & commemorative GN’R VIP book filled with band memorabilia
  • One canvas VIP messenger bag
  • Official ‘Welcome to the Jungle’ VIP laminate & matching lanyard
  • Exclusive lenticular hard stock poster
  • One complimentary tour program

http://www.tegdainty.com/guns-n-roses-vip-packages/

Yeah mate I'm gold standing as well as that's the most I could afford for me and the mrs, I'm going to the first Sydney show so if the merch isn't different then I'll just get there early and check out what they've got! 

Cheers for the reply man! Much appreciated

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Here's the 2017 VIP Swag, courtesy of @tako217. These are from the Japan shows, but seems like this may be it for the rest of the year as well. (The coasters are from the Paradise City VIP Lounge)

FB_IMG_1485194402293.jpg

FB_IMG_1485194488376.jpg

FB_IMG_1485194494887.jpg

Load of shit. The VIP packaged merch is garbage imo. Terrible that those are so expensive. I have the USA VIP book and I even think that was a waste at the $70 Nightrain price (however a VERY generous nightrain member gifted me one so Im glad to have it)

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Here's the 2017 VIP Swag, courtesy of @tako217. These are from the Japan shows, but seems like this may be it for the rest of the year as well. (The coasters are from the Paradise City VIP Lounge)

FB_IMG_1485194402293.jpg

Woah that's pretty lame tbh. Every other VIP package I've seen (AUS/NZ/NA) comes with a VIP book, tour program, poster, and everything else bar the hat (which I actually quite like haha) 

Edited by cremefraiche