Rumored Concert Date Thread

4 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

If they do another show it should be a small club again. That atmosphere at the troubadour looked amazing 

The only way that will happen is if Ashba and Stinson replace Slash/Duff and Paul Huge Tobias replaces Axl on vocals. 

Edited by sonofnazareth
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, madison said:

True, but that's assuming they can sell out multiple nights at MetLife. 

We don't know yet. 

Or - maybe they could just do a "surprise" one-off show at the Garden or a smaller club - similar to what they did at the Troubadour. 

The Times Square billboard is on the Best Buy Theater which, if memory serves, is where the Ritz used to be. How about an exact replication of the Troub show, eh?

I certainly wouldn't complain if they added another date at MetLife Stadium. It's probably the easiest of all the tour stops for me to go to a show - my mom and sister both live maybe 15 miles away so there's free lodging, train service that I believe I can take from the town they're in (River Edge) right to the stadium, etc. There are 4 open days on either side of the current date, so I can't see them not adding something in there, and I can't see it being a second date in Foxboro.

11 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Two shows at Metlife? doubt it.

More likely they do a surprise club show or something

A club gig would be great. If I get wind of that I'll be setting speed records on I-684 and I-95 getting down there. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DanielCT said:

A club gig would be great. If I get wind of that I'll be setting speed records on I-684 and I-95 getting down there. 

I'd drive from Toronto for a club show in New York

Nice little 8 hour drive, I've done it twice before!

Edited by PsychoKiss344

I also hope they do an NYC/club show so that I could walk home like madison... Hook us Nightrain peeps up with tix to a NY club show TB! 

If Fernando is reading, I dare you to book GNR at ABC No Rio.  You won't do it! 

I'm inclined to agree with Madison. I could also walk home from MSG. I already find it ambitious that they're hoping to sell out MetLife. Bear in mind Wrestlemania 29 struggled to sell out there until the week before.

If Guns played Manhattan you'd have a huge draw and buzz in the city (like Springsteen) but their fabled New York City show is in a different state.

Jersey isn't that far away but MetLife is in East Rutherford (I think?) and that's not ideal.

In spite of my needless complaining I'm going and Axl_morris is coming from Scotland so it's worth it to have one of my best friends over.

2 of the worst usernames of all time going to Guns N' Roses at MetLife. Who'd have thunk it?

Hmmm, that Milan date is the EXACT same date as their 2010 concert in...Milan....

Not saying its not possible, but not convinced.

I think any Europe tour comes in 2017. It makes sense to combine it with the festival run in the early summer months, plus maybe some individual shows in places like Wembley, Stade de France, etc.

Of course if there are shows in Europe in 2016, I'll be there!!!

5 hours ago, koldweather said:

Hmmm, that Milan date is the EXACT same date as their 2010 concert in...Milan....

Not saying its not possible, but not convinced.

I think any Europe tour comes in 2017. It makes sense to combine it with the festival run in the early summer months, plus maybe some individual shows in places like Wembley, Stade de France, etc.

Of course if there are shows in Europe in 2016, I'll be there!!!

It also has 2016 under it. There's nothing going on for this band between April 23 and June 23. It's entirely possible and frankly it would be fitting. Also in 2010 they did 4 shows in Tokyo and a one month stand in Canada. It wouldn't surprise me if they throw shows in and frankly I'd expect something.

Edited by Billsfan

21 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

It also has 2016 under it. There's nothing going on for this band between April 23 and June 23. It's entirely possible and frankly it would be fitting. Also in 2010 they did 4 shows in Tokyo and a one month stand in Canada. It wouldn't surprise me if they throw shows in and frankly I'd expect something.

The date on the poster is September 5. Europeans write dates DD.MM.YYYY instead of the North American MM.DD.YYYY.