The Official SOCCER Thread 2016/2017

PappyTron

33 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I do not even believe Len clicked on that link, but he'd see his ideal room if he did. Pity Hales is a wanker.

I'd seen the article earlier actually, all i remember is a bunch of framed wotsits on the wall, autographed shirts and a pool table or something?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know where you can get a decent footy stream?  All the usual suspects are shutting down and i aint got any channels except Sky and they hardly show fuck all these days.

On 20/11/2016 at 6:45 AM, moreblack said:

Lost 2 points

Both sides played like fuckin wankers really.

9 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Get an android TV box Len and just download sports devil

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2017-MXQ-Pro-Quad-Core-Android-6-0-Smart-TV-Box-New-Fully-Loaded-KODI-XBMC-UK-/361828777008?hash=item543eacfc30:g:zPUAAOSwIgNXpfgG

^^^ £40 and comes with most the apps you would want already installed 

Nice one skip i shall do that, have you got one, does it work?

Edited by Len Cnut

6 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Been using them since April not had any issues so far decent quality and reliable most the prem league 3pm's are American streams so the only issue is the god awful commentary 

Theres this Geordie on Bein Sports who id take over every Englishman about...unless Big Ron and Andy Gray are making a comeback :lol:

13 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

BeIN sports are fucking excellent they cover everything but recently they have been cracking down big time some places still stream the American channel BeIN HD but not much else.

Used to love the commentary on the Arab channels however!! 

I cant stand it when its all in foreign.