06/04/17 - Madrid, ES - Estadio Vicente Calderon

alfierose

40 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

No it's not....no one cares to hear TWAT except Hardcores that make up no more than a quarter of the audience, Other than the title song, CD songs put people's in their seats, not bring them to their feet which is what encore songs should do.  

a quarter of the audience want to hear TWAT?  I think you are being generous.

• Like 1

You could have the original 5 reunite and play Locomotive, Coma, Don't Damn Me, Dead Horse, Dust N' Bones, One In a Million amongst the usual classics, stick Symphony for the devil in there for shits and giggles and people would still find something to complain about =], on the plus side at least Axl's voice was stronger than the previous three.

20 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

So the Lisbon gig -thread's theme was complaining about Axl's voice (I know, I did it too, but I've stopped) - now it is the set list.  You better think a new theme for the next gig. :lol::lol::lol:

Hasta la vista baby! 

You know the history the  cat Flora, when fuck complain  no fuck still complain ????

11 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Well, what was a good show, with a few surprises, ends In arguing. What about the following setlist for the casuals who make up 90% of the crowd?

1. Perfect Crime

2. Right Next Door To Hell

3. Bad Obsession

4. Don't Damn Me

5. Locomotive

6. One In a Million

7. Pretty Tied Up

8. Garden Of Eden

9. You're Crazy

10. 14 Years

11. Nice Boys

12. Bad Apples

13. The Garden

14. Back Off Bitch

15. Dust N Bones

16. Since I Don't Have You

Encore

1. Breakdown

2. Reckless Life 

3. Mama Kin

4. My World

Perfect. Can you get Izzy to sing 14 years and Dust n' Bones?:dance:

1 minute ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Perfect. Can you get Izzy to sing 14 years and Dust n' Bones?:dance:

The band Is just to greedy to give him his fair share but I am hoping for a one off show with Izzy and the setlist provided. Since the band doesn't seem capable of picking the correct setlist that will appeal to the majority, someone has to.

Well I wasn't there, but that set list would do me fine if I was! 

Always a joy to hear Out ta get me! Great song! Patience and DC in the same set list is a great addition! 

Im a big fan of Yesterday's, my Michelle and pretty tied up, hoping they get a run too! 

In in regards to the encore, meh, only the seeker I take issue with out of the 4 they chose but that's an old argument that's been done to death and let's face it, it ain't changing! 

Crowd looked really into it too! That stadium looked a great setting! 

Setlist

Perfect Crime

Dead Horse

Welcome To The Jungle

Don't Cry

So Fine

Rocket Queen

Black Leather

Better

Estranged

There Was A Time

The Garden

Since I Don't Have You

Move To The City

Slash / Let It Be

Sweet Child O Mine

Shotgun Blues

Paradise City

Back Off Bitch

Live And Let Die

Civil War

Yesterdays

Breakdown

November Rain

Encore

Patience

I Used To Love Her

Coma

Right Next Door To Hell

1 minute ago, Tadsy said:

Well I wasn't there, but that set list would do me fine if I was! 

Always a joy to hear Out ta get me! Great song! Patience and DC in the same set list is a great addition! 

Same. One of the better set lists.. Could it be better? Sure but I like it.  And Out Ta Get  has been one of the highlights of the tour for me and I wouldn't mind if they played it every show they have left in them.  Axl always sounds great on it and they nail it.  Still waiting to catch Don't Cry too..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

Same. One of the better set lists.. Could it be better? Sure but I like it.  And Out Ta Get  has been one of the highlights of the tour for me and I wouldn't mind if they played it every show they have left in them.  Axl always sounds great on it and they nail it.  Still waiting to catch Don't Cry too..

Anything from AFD being played is awesome IMO mate! 

Out ta get me has that fast flow and it just gets the crowd going! 

Its a perfect GNR song for live performances! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

OK, have fun speculating, I will further refrain from telling you how ridiculous your ideas are and enjoy the fact they finally got the encore damn near perfect.   Have a good one.    

Haha, "encore damn near perfect."

What a dumb statement when The Seeker is usually a part of it. 

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

a quarter of the audience want to hear TWAT?  I think you are being generous.

I am known for my generosity :)

58 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

Haha, "encore damn near perfect."

What a dumb statement when The Seeker is usually a part of it. 

Operative word = "near".  I've always said they should drop The Seeker iin the encore so they can play both Don't Cry and Patience......well they played them both without dropping The Seeker, so I'm OK with that...until tomorrow and I'll start bitching about keeping those two, dropping the Seeker and adding Yesterdays or something :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I am known for my generosity :)

Operative word = "near".  I've always said they should drop The Seeker iin the encore so they can play both Don't Cry and Patience......well they played them both without dropping The Seeker, so I'm OK with that...until tomorrow and I'll start bitching about keeping those two, dropping the Seeker and adding Yesterdays or something :)

Hahahahaăaaaaaa ??