john lennon

The whining thread

393 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I never knew you was a bird!  Learn something new everyday.  Don't take that wrong btw, I don't think i thought you were a geezer either, just never thought about it :lol:

I think my username isn't very feminine, I need to change when I can be arsed :lol:

Just goes to show how shitty my marriage was to my soon to be ex...he called today, was getting his taxes done and not sure why his tax preparer needed my birthdate...but he says your birthday is July 21st??? We were married 18 damn years...he should know by now it is the 28th ...smh:facepalm:

He also never once remembered our anniversary....dumb ass :rofl-lol:

20 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think my username isn't very feminine, I need to change when I can be arsed :lol:

I get that too, Jan is a girls name here but other places apparently it's a guys name too. How about 'Northern Bird' for a new name :lol::lol:

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

15 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I get that too, Jan is a girls name here but other places apparently it's a guys name too. How about 'Northern Bird' for a new name :lol::lol:

I guess that would clarify among the Brit folk, but "bird" is not used to signify a female other places, at least not here anyway..they might just think you are a blue jay or something :lol:

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I guess that would clarify among the Brit folk, but "bird" is not used to signify a female other places, at least not here anyway..they might just think you are a blue jay or something :lol:

Miss Northern Bird?:P

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Miss Northern Bird?:P

Ya sure that works! :lol:

Is now a good time to mention that some people here call their little boy children's penises a bird? lol.

2 people like this

i think my user name is pretty clear yet in the beginning i had guys say like cool post dude! of course some said they call everyone dude :shrugs:

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Is now a good time to mention that some people here call their little boy children's penises a bird? lol.

OK  how about  Miss northern bird #not a cock

I wonder if there weren't a lot of women on here before the reunion was announced..it seems most guys automatically assumed most of us were another male..

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

OHH MYY GODDD HAHAHAHAHA! :rofl-lol:

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Cock O' The North :rofl-lol:

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Cock O' The North :rofl-lol:

haha, love that!!

1 person likes this

I wonder what they're up to in the whining thread...

22 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

What the actual fuck. :wow:

P.S. You should just leave your name as is @MillionsOfSpiders

Edited by Oldest Goat
2 people like this

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

What the actual fuck

LOL. Jeez, did you have to bold it and enlarge it? It was a legitimate discussion sort of!

3 people like this

fake people. liars. backstabbers. people who pretend to be your friend just to get what want. peope you confide about the really REALLY horrible things you have gone through and they pretend to be sympathetic then eff you over. not gonna name names but she knows it's HER. cold, unfeeling selfish POS!

7 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

fake people. liars. backstabbers. people who pretend to be your friend just to get what want. peope you confide about the really REALLY horrible things you have gone through and they pretend to be sympathetic then eff you over. not gonna name names but she knows it's HER. cold, unfeeling selfish POS!

If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, simmer down.

Nobody and I mean nobody, talks about Len's mother like that. She's a good lady.

Edited by Oldest Goat
3 people like this

6 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

OK that is the first time I have heard that one:rofl-lol:

5 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Wow..Don't mess with the bad side of you...

But seriously I am sorry you are having a rough time :hug: