Axl should get TB to do a jay n silent bob

I was thinking along these lines the other day. Not quite as extreme but more how many of us upon getting the chance to have a beer and shoot the shit with Axl for an hour would offer up our forum names if he asked? I think I would...just, I don't think I've ever posted anything that couldn't be filed under constructive criticism or humour. I would probably spend the remaining time though racking my brain about what I might have said. I suspect being face to face with the subject of our musings would make some of what we discuss feel a bit weird.

I was thinking along these lines the other day. Not quite as extreme but more how many of us upon getting the chance to have a beer and shoot the shit with Axl for an hour would offer up our forum names if he asked? I think I would...just, I don't think I've ever posted anything that couldn't be filed under constructive criticism or humour. I would probably spend the remaining time though racking my brain about what I might have said. I suspect being face to face with the subject of our musings would make some of what we discuss feel a bit weird.

I'd be happy to offer up my username and I've posted tons of criticisms over the years on several boards all under the same user name.